GBC Chat Recap

hahninator

As some of you missed the Get Busy Committee chat tonight, I thought I'd give a few notes on what all went down...

Ryu, Apathy, Scoop DeVille, Bishop LaMont and Cheapshot all made appearances, answering questions and just chilling. Mainly Bishop was doing work on his new mixtape "Team America". However, Apathy said he's been bothering Mike recently to make another Fort Minor album soon, but LP is front-and-center...taking priority, which is good to hear, but it's interesting that he's open to the possibility of making a second record. Maybe after the next LP album, Chester and Mike will do Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise at the same time? Do I hear a joint tour someday?

Following a VERY successful release of their debut album, the Get Busy Committee guys are already working on the next album, which is also great to hear. They also announced Cheapshot will be releasing a full remix album of "Uzi Does It" next week...badass!

Reseda Beach - Ryu said that they wanted to release it in the same way they released the GBC record...but he wants to "make something big out of it"...however he did say "forget Reseda Beach for now", so I guess we won't get it before 2010.

Thanks to Richard for getting the shoutouts for LPLive and all...and of course thanks to Jay for always keeping me in the loop on stuff. SOBCentral, rep! Jay wanted me to mention the cool dude Ian from TopSpin as well, so what's up to you too. If you haven't attended a chat, I recommend you drop by sometime...these guys are awesome.

Reseda Beach - Ryu said that they wanted to release it in the same way they released the GBC record...but he wants to "make something big out of it"...however he did say "forget Reseda Beach for now", so I guess we won't get it before 2010.

that sound really great! i missed the chat -.- i had to much work do and so i totally forgot about that one :( thx for the info mark! i like the way GBC released their record. i also got my copy and i rella love this record! can't wait to get Reseda Beach finally after a long process

Like I've been saying, after this lp album, Fort Minor will be back.

When and where was that said? Because Apathy, who wasn't even featured on The Rising Tied, said that he has been bugging Mike to make another album? Mike gave the same answer he has been since 2006, I'm putting all my energy into Linkin Park. I highly doubt there will be another Fort Minor to be honest. It would be cool if there was, but SOB has pretty much disbanded for good and I can't see a Fort Minor album without Tak on it. But maybe that's just because Tak was my favorite rapper from Fort Minor besides Mike. Either way, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• 2 weeks later...