Get Busy Committee - Uzi Does It

hahninator

http://getbusycommittee.com/

The group (Ryu, Apathy, Celph Titled, Scoop DeVille, etc) has just launched one of the most badass websites I've seen. Their debut album "Uzi Does It" drops today, and I must say - they have an incredible way of marketing their product.

Posted Image

"At long last, Get Busy Committee’s debut record is available for download right from this Web site. Just click here and you have a few options on how to pick up the record"

If you’re looking for the ultra-collectible version of the record, buy the USB Uzi. It’s a functional 2GB Uzi-shaped USB flash drive. It even comes with a keychain so you can carry it everywhere. When people ask where you got it, be sure to tell ‘em GETBUSYCOMMITTEE.COM!

Maybe you’re one of those people who are always saying, “Man, I still buy CDs. I like putting them on my shelf,” then pick up the CD. It’s cheap for a limited time only. And when you buy it, you can download the digital version immediately.

If you’re just looking to put the Get Busy Committee album on your iPod real quick, grab the digital download. Note you can choose FLAC or Apple Lossless if you want full CD quality. Throw the Apple Lossless version on your iPod and TURN YOUR HEADPHONES LOUD. Should sound perfect.

I just bought the album and I am downloading it now. I mean a USB-shaped Uzi, a CD copy, a Koala t-shirt and a digital download of the album in both mp3 and FLAC? Who can complain?! They are even giving away HALF OF THE ALBUM for FREE! Just check the website for details. I am very impressed with the release method of the album...I think this is the future of bands. It proves someone like Nine Inch Nails as well as someone like Get Busy Committee can do it. If you like Fort Minor and/or Styles Of Beyond, check the album out...you won't be disappointed!!

As Ryu said: "Check out getbusycommittee.com and start clickin' on shit. Its like opening Christmas presents!" Hell yeah!

the tracklist of the record:

01. My Little Razorblade

02. Runnin Outta Dough

03. Stylish Clothes

04. Shoot Me Up

05. I don't Care About You

06. Chillin Out Maxin

07. Uzi Does it

08. Say Whaaat

09. Looks Like Magic

10. No Time To Speak

11. Huting Me So Much

12. Diamonds In Your Eyes

13. Baby Mama

14. Come Talk To Me

Edited by SpikeMinoda

Yep! More rap = more win. FM destroys DBS in my opinion and this is pretty FM related, just no Mike. Add Second To None/Hey You to this and it's basically the same thing, lmao :P

Track 1 is god damn epic, Ryu is a boss.

"True fact, people at Warner are fuckin' high as hell, how can you explain puttin' Ryu's shit up on the shelf. It's a shame, I'm cryin' right now, GBCCCC"

Yep! More rap = more win. FM destroys DBS in my opinion and this is pretty FM related, just no Mike. Add Second To None/Hey You to this and it's basically the same thing, lmao :P

"True fact, people at Warner are fuckin' high as hell, how can you explain puttin' Ryu's shit up on the shelf. It's a shame, I'm cryin' right now, GBCCCC"

the album is very sweet. i like it very much. but DBS is much better. anyway you can't compare them

Yeah, I love that track. I hope this cd makes mike wana come back with fm again.

Thinkin about pickin this up, but $55 seems to be alot for a usb key.. just me, ill prolly just get the CD, maybe the tshirt if i like the CD

It's $19.99 for the digital download + USB Uzi.

$9.99 for just the CD + digital download.

$5.99 for just the digital download.

$55 is:

-Digital download

-USB Uzi

-Koala shirt

Worth it in my opinion, but your choice is your choice. CD is good, so I would recommend supporting the guys and at least picking up something.

It's $19.99 for the digital download + USB Uzi.

$9.99 for just the CD + digital download.

$5.99 for just the digital download.

$55 is:

-Digital download

-USB Uzi

-Koala shirt

Worth it in my opinion, but your choice is your choice. CD is good, so I would recommend supporting the guys and at least picking up something.

True love and false idol t's are expensive so I'm sure that's why it's 55 bucks. 5.99 for the digital copy of the album is a steal.

Your best bet is to get 75 percent of the album for free from there website, just share the album around that will help them on advertising and save people cash that can buy it, but yeah digital download is pretty damn cheap, best way though is to get there streaming player and advertise on sites for them and get most of the album for free then if u wanna be super great pay 6 bucks for digital version.