Downloads Page

hahninator

Yeah.

Something like MTM Web Clips and Reanimation Web Clips :P

This link is actually real...but they're not demos. These are songs I made for linkinpark.com when we released Minutes To Midnight. The first one is actually a really slow, dark improvisation on "What I've Done!"

Someone should tell the people on youtube (in the comments or something...link to this post).

-m

All DEMOs in both FLAC (where available) and MP3 (320 Kbps - where available) sorted by the source.

Could be some tracks from Promo CDs that were not released on commercial media, and are interesting for people.

That'd be interesting. The best rips possible posted in an organized way would be nice, specially in the case of songs like By Myself and APFMH with their multiple demos.

Been scavenging for unreleased songs for a while now, and it's thanks to Hahninator, Serg, Aphelion, Nkramar, Derek from LPA, JNudda, etc that I got almost everything there is around. But even then, a complete list from where to download all the demos in the best quality possible would be immense. A daunting task no doubt, but i'll be very much appreciated.

That'd be interesting. The best rips possible posted in an organized way would be nice, specially in the case of songs like By Myself and APFMH with their multiple demos.

Been scavenging for unreleased songs for a while now, and it's thanks to Hahninator, Serg, Aphelion, Nkramar, Derek from LPA, JNudda, etc that I got almost everything there is around. But even then, a complete list from where to download all the demos in the best quality possible would be immense. A daunting task no doubt, but i'll be very much appreciated.

No doubt... Are the staff members going to do that?

I'm posting it in our DL section, should be up within 24 hours.

So, I'm very interested in that Mountain View show (not more than in the demo compilation, tho).

When is it going to be up? Did you ever release this material?

Edited by Trang