Chart Position for OOA and release of Let Down

SpikeMinoda

OOA jumped in Germany onto position 5 at the album top 50 and at the digital charts at position 2. great job, but you don't need to sell so many records at germany to get into the top 10 of the album charts.

And also we got a date when you can listen to Let Down in the radio in Germany at least. It will start on friday the 23rd October.

source: http://www.my-artist.net/deadbysunrise/new...hes-auf-platz-5

Edited by SpikeMinoda

You were just a minute faster than me :P

Great news ;)

Edit: where did you get the information on how many records you need to sell to get into the German album top10? 1000 copies are nothing...That's almost what most underground bands can reach and they don't make it into the top 50...

Edited by NoSunToday

You were just a minute faster than me :P

Great news ;)

Edit: where did you get the information on how many records you need to sell to get into the German album top10? 1000 copies are nothing...That's almost what most underground bands can reach and they don't make it into the top 50...

i heard about that long time ago. i think it was at TRL on MTV it was before LPU6 came out. LP still recorded Qwerty and MTM. TRL played a short part of Qwerty and Sido was there and then the guy from MTV and Sido where talking about that, cause chester told if the record will be sold less than 2.000.000 times it's a flop and then Sido told, he will be happy if he can sell at least 100.000 records and they also talked about that, the german guys don't buy so many CD's.