Runaway In 2007

hahninator

So we know LP played 'Runaway' at least

in 2007 - at the Bamboozle Festival.

After that show, their first US performance for the new album, the band played two more "full" headlining shows before embarking on their European Tour. One of those shows was Webster Hall in New York City - the show that was shown nationwide in theatres for Minutes To Midnight. They debuted 'Bleed It Out' at this show, too. The other show was the KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta in Irvine, CA.

However, between the last two shows I mentioned, LP played a show at Jimmy Kimmel @ the House Of Blues in LA on Sunset Strip. Now, here's where things get iffy. 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out' were played first, but the rest of the set remains a mystery. It's the only show since 2004 that we aren't 100% sure of the setlist for, actually. Noone ever came forth with details on what else the band played.

We were able to piece together a setlist from songs people said they "enjoyed" from the LPU Message Boards...songs like 'One Step Closer', 'Papercut' and 'Faint'. We know from YouTube they played 'Breaking The Habit' and 'Numb', but we aren't sure of anything else.

Is it possible LP played 'Runaway' one other time in 2007? Did anyone from LPL go to this show? Can anyone confirm/revise the setlist? It's certainly possible they played the song once and then dropped it, replacing it with 'Bleed It Out', but we can't be 100% sure. It's very likely that this one might still remain a mystery....

Haha, I was at Bamboozle! Runaway was great...I didn't read the messageboards then so I thought Runaway was always played. The extender for Faint certainly came as a surprise as well...No More Sorrow seemed kind of stale, but it gradually got more epic as the MTM cycle progressed. Right before Crawling, Chester tried to take out Tyler but he was asleep. First concert ever, one of my all time favorites.