New DBS USA Shows

hahninator

I spoke with a guy who got these first two dates from the Breaking Benjamin management....

Dead By Sunrise will be playing two festival shows in Texas in late November and early December (which Breaking Benjamin will also be playing, of course) - Houston & Grand Prarie. Ticket on sale dates haven't been released yet...I'll get more info for you on these two shows soon.

30.11.2009 Houston, TX, Verizon Wireless Theater, KTBZ "Buzz Festivus"

03.12.2009 Grand Prairie, TX, Nokia Theater, KDGE "How The Edge Stole Xmas" Show

Next, they will be playing Vegas yet AGAIN (what's new?) at The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel as a part of "Holiday Havoc '09"...they will be opening for Alice In Chains. Tickets for this show go on sale SATURDAY, and apparently some sort of internet presale starts THURSDAY. Info here. Will we finally get another "Man In The Box" collaboration at this show? This will be their first Vegas show this year...they will have played Vegas more than any other city by the end of the year.

11.12.2009 Las Vegas, NV, The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel, Holiday Havoc '09

I added these three shows to the DBS page. Hopefully we'll get a few more shows announced around the USA shortly. Thanks to Garrett (LPPanther) for the heads up!

Don't forget DBS plays a song or two on David Letterman tonight in NYC, and tomorrow is the big Gramercy Theatre show for them!

Don't forget DBS plays a song or two on David Letterman tonight in NYC, and tomorrow is the big Gramercy Theatre show for them!

I'm watching the Dave Letterman performance tonight and I'm going to the show tomorrow at Gramercy. I can't wait.

Anyways, it seems these will be the only DBS shows we'll be getting. Chester said maybe a year from now they would do a tour with a supporting band or something according to the new interview. I'm pretty stoked that I'm going to NYC and Ulalume since I might never get another chance to see DBS.

I'm watching the Dave Letterman performance tonight and I'm going to the show tomorrow at Gramercy. I can't wait.

Anyways, it seems these will be the only DBS shows we'll be getting. Chester said maybe a year from now they would do a tour with a supporting band or something according to the new interview. I'm pretty stoked that I'm going to NYC and Ulalume since I might never get another chance to see DBS.

Looks like they plan on touring until mid December. God help us when Mike tells us the new CD won't be out until Fall 2010.

Next, they will be playing Vegas yet AGAIN (what's new?) at The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel as a part of "Holiday Havoc '09"...they will be opening for Alice In Chains. Will we finally get another "Man In The Box" collaboration at this show?

Why are they opening for Alice in Chains? They hardly sound musically similar. And if i went to see Alice in Chains who just released a new album in 14 years with a great new singer coupled together with all the buzz surrounding them, i wouldn't give a crap to sit through a new band who don't sound anything like AIC. I can imagine getting impatient and just wanting Alice in Chains to come out already.

Personally, this would be the best show ever for me to attend second only to Epicenter which had Linkin Park on the bill. Alice in Chains and DBS in one night is brilliant. I wish i lived in Vegas.

Why are they opening for Alice in Chains? They hardly sound musically similar. And if i went to see Alice in Chains who just released a new album in 14 years with a great new singer coupled together with all the buzz surrounding them, i wouldn't give a crap to sit through a new band who don't sound anything like AIC. I can imagine getting impatient and just wanting Alice in Chains to come out already.

Personally, this would be the best show ever for me to attend second only to Epicenter which had Linkin Park on the bill. Alice in Chains and DBS in one night is brilliant. I wish i lived in Vegas.

I disagree! I think AIC and DBS actually match very well! Besides, Chester is friends with them and has even come out onstage with them before. So I think it's totally awesome that they are gonna play together!

If only DBS would also upport AIC on their European tour in late November (which I'm gonna attend, of course)!!!! I'd be like the happiest person ever *laughs*