Taipei DSP Picture Update

hahninator

Just a little DSP update for you guys. The Taipei, TW DSP is supposed to have 8 pictures but the one I downloaded had 7 pictures, and one of them "chester.jump.jpg" was actually corrupted.

I used my last code and got the full show, so now we have the missing file Chester.jpg and chester.jump.jpg (correct, regular version). Check the comments in this thread, I have attached the files so you may download them.

Secondly, for those of you who don't have all of the regular Stuttgart, DE pics, those are available here. We were missing a few initially but we were able to get them of course. And then last of all, I still have yet to receive a reply about the Pomona, CA pictures. I sent an email October 1st and one again this morning, but I haven't heard anything from LP Download Support (what's new?).

And as always, thanks to LP for letting us share the DSP's...just remember that a lot of bands that sell the live shows won't let their fans do that, so LP allowing us to freely post these recordings on the internet is pretty badass in my opinion!

Thanks for everyone's help with the DSP's, and enjoy!

Attached are the new Chester.jpg and Chester.jump.jpg pictures. Those of you who compare this new Chester.jump.jpg with the old one will see that the last one was corrupt. This one is alright, so enjoy.

lol in the first one theres apartments or hotels near the venue! If you wanted you could just sit there, get a microscope and watch the show. Or tape the show with a nice zoom haha

Thx! The DSP's this year are pretty good actually, alot more crowd reaction. But I took a listen to the Disturbed Bootlegs, and as for crowd reactions, they are MUCH better, I'm pretty sure it's the same w Metallica. But as for live acts, LP puts on the best!

Thanks for the pics.

By the way does anyone have/have the ability to get pics from previous concerts? The DSP I got from the August 13, 2008 concert in Bonner Springs Concert pics got corrupted and I have not been able to find copies.

http://lplive.net/media/dsp/08_13_08_LP_LIVE_Bonner_Springs/

If you need anything else feel free to ask! Enjoy! I have all the DSP's so if you need a DSP or pics from it, I'll be more than happy to upload it for you.

If you need anything else feel free to ask! Enjoy! I have all the DSP's so if you need a DSP or pics from it, I'll be more than happy to upload it for you.

Can you upload the shows i was asking for earlyer on since the links from the other topic didn't work for me & can't find any site that has them :)

Would be greatful :D