List Of Incomplete Shows

hahninator

Here's a list of shows we have partial clips of from the full show. If you have any corrections or additions, feel free to add!

Stuff from LP:

05.09.2000 West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre

*A One Step Closer music video was shot at this show by the band. At least that song exists, so it's likely they filmed the whole 30 minute performance.

24.03.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena

*A few songs were released on the Hybrid Theory Special Edition.

09.08.2001 Wantagh, NY

* High Voltage released on the Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Edition) on iTunes in 2013.

xx.xx.2001 (unknown show, never figured it out)

*With You live released on the "Ozzfest 2001: The 2nd Millennium" CD.

16.09.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena

*Show filmed for HBO special; 6 songs shown on TV...With You video streamed online, With You and High Voltage released on LPU 2.0. HBO special never aired. [DVD RELEASED BY LPLIVE IN 2012]

17.11.2001 Tacoma, WA, Tacoma Dome

*One Step Closer released on a Family Values 2001 CD; Runaway from another unknown show was released as well.

23.02.2002 San Diego, CA, Cox Arena

*Step Up & My December released on the Somewhere I Belong single. My December released on KROQ's 2003 "Year They Recalled Santa" CD.

LPU Tour 2003 (Europe & USA)

*Many songs released in different formats on various singles. From The Inside (Hamburg), Lying From You from an unknown LPU Tour 2003 show, Easier To Run (Worcester), One Step Closer (Detroit) audio...Easier To Run (mix of Paris, Worcester and another show) video released on LPU 4 CD enhanced content.

27.02.2003 Hamburg, Germany, Docks

*From The Inside released on the Numb single

11.03.2003 Worcester, MA, Worcester Palladium

*Easier To Run released on the Numb single, on the Meteora Bonus Version (iTunes Release), and as a video on the LP Underground 4.0 CD as enhanced content

17.03.2003 Detroit, MI, State Theatre

*One Step Closer released on the Faint single

02.08.2003 Houston, TX, Reliant Field

03.08.2003 Irving, TX, Texas Stadium

*Live In Texas CD/DVD shows - a mix of both shows was used for the final cut.

11.08.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Jimmy Kimmel

*Videos of Don't Stay (unaired on TV) and Faint released on the LP Underground 3.0 CD as enhanced content

22.08.2003 Reading, England, Reading Festival

*Somewhere I Belong, Numb and Crawling proshot shown on MTV2, and Crawling was released on the Breaking The Habit single.

24.01.2004 Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre

17.02.2004 San Diego, CA, Cox Arena

*A video montage of clips from With You from San Diego 2004 and Points Of Authority & One Step Closer from Toronto 2004 were posted on lighting designer AJ Pen's YouTube account. Video clips come from cameras from FOH, behind the stage, on the stage, in front of the stage and in the balcony. Audio is from the soundboard.

18.07.2004 West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre, MTV Ultimate Mash Ups

*2nd take of the 6 LP/JZ songs released on Collision Course DVD; Hip Hop Medley released on LPU 4.0. First "short" LP set and the first take of the CC songs are unreleased except Numb/Encore, the first cut of that was used for the music video.

13.08.2004 Atlanta, GA, Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheatre

*One Step Closer was released on the LPU 4.0 CD

14.08.2004 Charlotte, NC, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

*Figure.09 video released on LPU 4.0 enhanced CD

18.08.2004 Tampa, FL, Tampa Bay Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

*Wish was released on the LPU 4.0 CD

18.02.2005 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond, Music For Relief

* Clips of Somewhere I Belong and Runaway available online. A DOYS/LFY 40 second video clip leaked in early 2005. Full show most certainly exists.

02.07.2005 Philadelphia, PA, Museum of Art, Live 8 Concert

*All but Crawling, In The End and Numb/Encore released on LPU 5.0; In The End & Numb/Encore released on official Live 8 CD/DVD.

12.08.2006 Osaka, Japan, WTC Open Air Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

13.08.2006 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

*QWERTY video aired on TV in Japan; Summer Sonic aired 5 songs; Faint and From The Inside appear on the What I've Done single; QWERTY, Pushing Me Away, Reading My Eyes & Breaking The Habit appear on the LPU 6.0 CD.

NOTE:

All shows since April 2007 have been recorded for the LP vault. At some point between 2007 and 2009 the band started video recording all of their performances as well.

DSP's not released (full shows, not short performances) include: Europe summer 2007 (and anything before Projekt Revolution 2007's first show in Auburn, WA), Wantagh 2007 (Venue+band disagreement), West Hollywood 2007, KROQ AAC 2007, Europe summer 2008, select Europe/Asia shows in 2009 (Istanbul, Pori, St. Petersburg, Knebworth, & Portimao), Pomona 2009 (Technical difficulties due to the power going out), New York City ATS release show 2010, Madrid 2010 MTV EMA show (DVD released as ATS+ and the HD satellite feed live stream was leaked), London 2011 (iTunes Festival show, video webcasted but DSP was removed several days before the show), West Hollywood 2012, Berlin 2012 (removed from the DSP website a few weeks after the show since it was shown in theaters), LA Club Nokia 2012, Wantagh 2012, Tinley Park 2012, Mountain View 2012, Carson 2012, and KROQ AAC 2012.

WISDOM, JUSTICE, & LOVE NOTE:

All DSP's starting with Atlanta 23.01.2011 are missing Wisdom, Justice, & Love. A disagreement with the MLK Jr family caused the song to be dropped from DSP's. The two shows before Atlanta - Sunrise 20.01.2011 and Tampa 22.01.2011 both had WJL later edited out of them. The song was initially released with them when they were posted so it does exist and is circulated from those two shows. The lone exceptions of a soundboard recording existing of this song after the Atlanta show are:

- Moscow 2011 (Transformers 3 Premiere). No DSP was sold on the downloads.linkinpark.com website but a recording (same thing as what a DSP would be, just no pictures) was released as prize for the Iridescent online trading cards later on. WJL is included in this release.

- The London 2011 iTunes Festival show, which was webcasted on iTunes, so WJL was included (video and audio).

--------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff from others: (Radio, TV, etc)

NOTE: You can assume that there is some sort of media recording of the first three songs for almost all international Linkin Park shows. Press and media are allowed with their passes to record the first 3 songs - this is a list of most (to our knowledge) of the known shows where recordings have surfaced of them. This means that most of these are NOT complete recordings, but rather just clips from the first few songs. There are exceptions here, such as when radio records the full audio of a show, etc. This is basically a list of stuff other sources besides LP has recorded from their shows.

28.11.2000 Toronto, ON, Legendary Horseshoe Tavern, 102.1 FM The Edge 'New Music Night'

*MuchMusic special with interview and clips from the show

08.01.2001 Paris, France, Elysée Montmartre

*Proshot clips shown on a French MTV special in 2007.

26.01.2001 Seattle, WA, Showbox Theatre

*Full show recorded for radio I guess? Only a few songs aired, we have none of them....

11.03.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium

*VIVA2 TV aired With You

14.05.2001 Tokyo, Japan, Zepp Tokyo

*First 3 songs shown on TV in full (With You, Runaway, Papercut)

01.06.2001 Nürnberg, Germany, Frankenstadion, Rock im Park

*4 songs shown on TV (Runaway, Crawling, In The End, One Step Closer)

01.08.2001 Cleveland, OH, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

*Full show filmed apparently? In the interviews between songs you can hear other songs being performed.

09.08.2001 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre, Big Day Off Tour

*Show filmed for HBO special; never released. In the audience recording you can hear Mike talking about it.

19.09.2001 Milano, Italy, Rolling Stone Arena

*6 songs shown on MTV, so full show filmed for sure here.

06.12.2001 Seattle, WA, Paramount Theatre, 107.7 The End's 'Deck The Hall Ball'

*Webcasted; only two songs released

29.01.2002 Colorado Springs, CO, World Arena

*One Step Closer shown @ MTV Asia Awards, likely full show recorded.

06.03.2003 London, England, BBC Studios, Top Of The Pops

*Somewhere I Belong & Faint shown on TV. More songs played.

08.03.2003 London, England, ITV Studios, CD:UK/Headliners

*6 songs shown on TV...A Place For My Head also shown at a later time. A few more songs were played.

17.03.2003 Detroit, MI, State Theatre, MTV 2$ Bill

*Full show filmed for MTV, all but 5 songs were aired

12.07.2003 Philadelphia, PA, Veteran's Stadium

*Clip of One Step Closer aired on MTV

11.08.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Jimmy Kimmel Show

*Faint & Numb shown on TV; Don't Stay & Faint appear on LPU 3.0 CD

21.08.2003 London, England, Royal Lancaster Hotel, Kerrang Awards 2003

*Faint shown on TV, a few more songs were played

22.08.2003 Reading, England, Rivermeed, Reading Festival

*Somewhere I Belong, In The End, & Numb aired on TV

15.11.2003 San Bernardino, CA, NOS Events Center, Smokeout Festival

*Full DVD cam mix sample released by Jonas Jensen Productions...Breaking The Habit & Papercut also released.

11.09.2004 São Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium, Chimera Music Festival

*Various clips of the full set have been shown on MTV Brazil, etc

05.06.2004 Castle Donington, England, Donington Park, Download Festival

*Parts of Breaking The Habit & One Step Closer shown on TV

17.06.2004 Wan Chai, Hong Kong, HK Convention And Exhibition Centre Hall 3

*Clips of Don't Stay & Lying From You shown on TV

20.06.2004 Bangkok, Thailand, Aktive Square

*Full Don't Stay & Lying From You shown on TV

22.06.2004 Singapore, Singapore, The Padang

*Clips of Don't Stay & One Step Closer shown on TV

28.04.2007 Berlin, Germany, Kesselhaus

*Clips of first three songs shown on MTV Germany

18.05.2007 West Hollywood, CA, House of Blues Sunset Strip, Jimmy Kimmel Live

*What I've Done & Bleed It Out aired on ABC

01.06.2007 Nürburg, Germany, Nürburgring, Rock am Ring - Center Stage

*9 songs shown on MTV Germany (different camera angles on some songs that are on both sources)

06.06.2007 Moscow, Russia, Sports Complex Olympiysky

*MTV Russia aired first 3 songs

09.06.2007 Castle Donington, England, Donington Park, Download Festival

*Channel 4 aired Numb, What I've Done & Bleed It Out

12.06.2007 Praha, Czech Republic, Sazka Arena

*Clips of One Step Closer & Lying From You shown on Ocko TV

13.06.2007 Chorzów, Poland, Stadion Śląski

*One Step Closer & Lying From You shown on MTV Poland

07.09.2007 Las Vegas, NV, Venetian Hotel's Tao Beach Club (Halo 3 / VMA Party)

*MTV aired a clip of One Step Closer

13.11.2007 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Indoor Stadium

*MTV Asia showed clips of Given Up & No More Sorrow

27.01.2008 Manchester, England, MEN Arena

*Clip of Lying From You & kabouki drop shown by MTV Germany

22.02.2008 Montreal, QC, Bell Centre

*Clips of What I've Done, Faint, & No More Sorrow shown by Musique Plus TV

20.06.2008 Venezia, Italy, Parco San Giuliano di Mestre, Heineken Jammin' Festival

*Clips of No More Sorrow, Lying From You, & Somewhere I Belong shown by MTV Italy

28.06.2008 Düsseldorf, Germany, LTU Arena

*Clips of No More Sorrow & Lying From You shown by MTV Germany

12.07.2008 Toronto, ON, Downsview Park, Edgefest

*Small clip of Breaking The Habit shown by Much News Weekly

13.07.2008 Québec City, QC, Bell Stage @ Plains Of Abraham, Festival d'été de Québec

*Clips of No More Sorrow, Lying From You, & Somewhere I Belong shown by Musique Plus TV

16.07.2008 Mansfield, MA, Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts

*1:00 of We Made It & Bleed It Out shown on MTV.com

19.07.2009 İstanbul, Turkey, İstanbul Park, Rock'n Coke Festival

*In The End shown on TV

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen

*Parts of Session, Given Up, & From The Inside streamed online. Crawl Back In and My Suffering released on the Crawl Back In single

01.08.2009 Knebworth, England, Knebworth Park, Sonisphere Festival

*New Divide & Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise) shown by Channel 4; Somewhere I Belong & In The End shown by Palladia. Crawl Back In audio released by UKU on their Sonisphere Download....SUPPOSEDLY from Knebworth but it's not...it's edited like hell so there's no telling what show it's from

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis 'Stadt aus Eisen'

*Parts of Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise) streamed online.

08.08.2009 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

09.08.2009 Osaka, Japan, Maishima, Summer Sonic Festival

*New Divide & Shadow Of The Day aired by Summer Sonic, Other clips of Faint, No More Sorrow, and a few other songs have surfaced

12.09.2010 Los Angeles, CA, Griffith Observatory

*The Catalyst shown on MTV for the VMA's. Band played a few more tracks.

07.10.2010 Buenos Aires, Argentina, Estadio José Amalfitani

*Only 'Papercut', 'Given Up', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Shadow Of The Day', 'Crawling', 'In The End' and 'What I've Done'. Pretty bad broadcast quality, one of the camera angles has a bad aspect ratio. Shown on LaViola.

09.10.2010 Santiago, Chile, Club Hípico

*Wretches & Kings and Papercut video surfaced.

11.10.2010 Itu, Brazil, Fazenda Maeda

*Two or three different proshot sources have released a lot of video from this show. Clips exist of: 'Wretches & Kings', 'Papercut', 'Given Up', 'New Divide', 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', 'Waiting For The End', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'What I've Done', 'Crawling', and 'One Step Closer'.

04.02.2011 New York City, NY, Madison Square Garden

*Shown on TV by Fuse HD. 'From The Inside' and 'Breaking The Habit' were not broadcasted.

12.06.2011 Castle Donington, England, Download Festival

*Sky Arts HD showed an interview, 'Waiting For The End', 'Iridescent' + Interview, 'New Divide' and 'One Step Closer'. BBC Radio 1 had audio of an interview with Mike, 'Jornada Del Muerto', 'Waiting For The End' and 'Faint'.

23.06.2011 Moscow, Russia, Red Square - Transformers 3 Premiere

*MTV World Stage showed 'New Divide', 'Given Up', 'Jornada Del Muerto', 'Waiting For The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Fallout', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', 'Iridescent', 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out'. Palladia had interviews, snippets from 'What I've Done' and 'New Divide', 'Iridescent'. MTV News had 'Iridescent' and interviews.

23.11.2011 Bangkok, Thailand, Aktive Square

*´Full first 3 songs.

11.09.2004 São Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium, Chimera Music Festival

*Various clips of the full set have been shown on MTV Brazil, etc

screen shots (audience) of nearly every song exist

also:

21.06.2008 München, Germany, Reitstadion Riem

clip of LFY shown on LPTV PR Europe 08 Episode

• 1 month later...

17.12.2000 Universal City, CA, Universal Amphitheatre, KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas

*My December released on KROQ's 2003 "Year They Recalled Santa" CD

The live version of My December on this CD is the same one from the Somewhere I Belong single. At least it is on the digital download version.

Really? My Dec on the SIB single is supposed to be from San Diego 2002; My Dec from that KROQ CD is supposed to be from KROQ 2000. Do you have both of the files?

Exact list of shows I think LP has at the very LEAST:

05.09.2000 West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre

24.03.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena

16.09.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena

23.02.2002 San Diego, CA, Cox Arena

27.02.2003 Hamburg, Germany, Docks

11.03.2003 Worcester, MA, Worcester Palladium

17.03.2003 Detroit, MI, State Theatre

02.08.2003 Houston, TX, Reliant Field

03.08.2003 Irving, TX, Texas Stadium

06.06.2004 Nürburg, Germany, Nürburgring, Rock am Ring

18.07.2004 West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre

13.08.2004 Atlanta, GA, Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheatre

18.08.2004 Tampa, FL, Tampa Bay Amphitheatre

18.02.2005 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond, Music For Relief

02.07.2005 Philadelphia, PA, Museum of Art, Live 8

12.08.2006 Osaka, Japan, WTC Open Air Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

13.08.2006 Chiba City, Japan, Chiba Marine Stadium, Summer Sonic Festival

I'm sure there's a good number of shows that they have that aren't on this list. For example I bet they have at least one Projekt Revolution 2003 show, one Meteora World Tour show, etc. Probably another international 2004 show...maybe they even have Brazil. Likely a few from 2001 we don't have listed, etc. This is the list of shows we have b-sides on singles from, LPU tracks from, etc.

For me personally the fucking gold mine is Projekt Revolution 2004, I think if we could just get Atlanta or Tampa...I'd lose my mind, lol. That'd be so epic...I really think LP's best live shows came from that tour. The setlist was just absolutely incredible. Summer Sonic 2006 and a Projekt Revolution 2002 show would be sweet....I'd like a Projekt Rev 03 show if they have one.

I am very curious as to how this entire process is going to unfold. How they will sell the shows, what the prices will be, what formats, how it's going to be presented online, if we can order physical copies, what all shows LP actually has, if they will get Pooch to edit them, if they will release just a few now and more later, etc. Lots and lots of questions...I'm quite anxious for this as I've been anticipating it ever since they announced the live CD idea on Projekt Revolution 2007. Rob even said they'd release "everything" they had - what in the world all do they have I wonder. I bet there's just some complete gold in that "vault" though - there has to be some incredible shows with hilarious commentary, etc. My obvious answer to it all is to throw it all online and say to hell with it, sell everything they have (even the partial Collision Course Roxy show) but I'm just wondering how it's all going to unfold.

I mean shit what if they put up a Xero show or a Hybrid Theory band show from like 1999? How awesome right?

Really? My Dec on the SIB single is supposed to be from San Diego 2002; My Dec from that KROQ CD is supposed to be from KROQ 2000. Do you have both of the files?

I have the SIB single. That one is 4:27 and so is the one on the KROQ CD. I heard 30 second snippets of it from websites and it's the same exact recording.

EDIT: I just downloaded the KROQ CD and it's the same exact recording.

Edited by Aiman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

17.08.2004 West Palm Beach, FL, Sound Advice Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

18.08.2004 Tampa, FL, Tampa Bay Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

*Wish from 1 of these 2 shows was released on LPU 4.0

Wish is from the Tampa show :D

as I've seen on show page

• 1 year later...

XX.XX.2001

*With You live released from an Ozzfest show

if this is the track on the "Ozzfest 2001: The 2nd Millenium" CD, then this is from Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI 09.06.01

EDIT: http://lplive.net/shows/20010609.php

the CD back says the recordings were from either Alpine Valley or from another show that LPL doesn't list LP as having played.

I'm not at home and don't have the actual CD with me so I can't give you any more info at the moment, will update this when I'm next home :)

Edited by LGraham

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

bump

The first 3 songs rule makes a lot of these entries of supposed complete shows incomplete. Something from the first 3 songs doesn't prove at all that the full shows was even recorded.

For example Berlin 07, I was able to see the FOH the whole time, MTV recorded only the first 3 songs.

You can assume that there's a media recording of the first 3 songs for almost all the shows, at least for the international ones.

• 8 months later...

Updated the thread.

Added Wantagh 2001 because of High Voltage on iTunes with Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Edition).

Scratched out London 2001 since we released it last year.

Elaborated on the LPU Tour 2003 shows.

Added Jimmy Kimmel 2003.

Worked on the notes for the unreleased DSPs. I think I have all the unreleased DSPs listed there now for full shows.

Lots of proshot stuff missing from 2012 though.

And they have proshot recordings of at least all the ATS shows onwards. There's an interview with the video director guy and he said he records it all for LP. I'm pretty sure they aquire all the proshot footage whenever they get filmed at festivals or larger shows. You can see Fiore using pro footage in the Euro Summer 2008 LPTV, MSG 2008, Honda Civic Tour, they also have the entire original rock am ring 2012 footage and much more.