Album Pre-Listening

michaLPLP

Hey I just came back from the 1Live Out of Ashes pre-listening and it was amazing!

Firstly: Fucking good album! We got to listen to all the songs and except of one or two tracks i got to listen more often it is fantastic!

Then Chester and Ryan came and we were able to ask them questions. I tried to include as many of the questions which were posted here but well I was with 19 other people so I could not ask too much.

But from the answers I got and from other answers I can conclude:

"How did making the DBS record differ from an LP record?" - Alcohol instead of water and coke.

"ask about more european tour dates ;-)" - They don't know yet when they come back to Europe. They try to tour around a bit and they come back as soon as possible.

"ask them about the acoustic versions if we get in studio version" - Well didnt really get an answer to this but they definitly plan to make further records together

...Things beside that I got to know...well not much that you can't read in other interviews so just that: "Jessica Simpson had only one good song and that was from robbie williams...she fucking sucks"

All in all: great afternoon (some pics may follow)

• 1 month later...