DBS to be on Loveline in October

Xero21

From Chester's Twitter:

ChesterBe@drdrew see u at loveline in Oct.I'll be in with my new band Dead By Sunrise.My wife, Talinda, says hi

Cool. I love listening to Loveline so this just gives me all the more reason. :lol:

Oh Christ....Chester and Ryan alone on Loveline will be interesting, I'm excited to see what the other members will act like. Can't wait for this. :lol:

Edited by Geki

And he's typically right unfortunately.

no but sometimes he just throws it out there for no reason. someone could say "everytime i have sex my ear hurts" and he'll say "its because you were sexually abused when you were younger. next caller. its because you were sexual— i mean hi, what's your question?" and if they deny it he either says they're lying or they're prank calling.

hopefully some japanease will rip and upload the tracks

Yeah. I am not so sure exactly when tomorrow we will get the album, or if we even will at all, but I really hope to God that we do. I can't go another day with Too Late ringing in my ears.

Yeah. I am not so sure exactly when tomorrow we will get the album, or if we even will at all, but I really hope to God that we do. I can't go another day with Too Late ringing in my ears.

i want listen this, all albums that i wanted listen already leaked, only dbs not yet