10/23/09 MTV Ulalume Festival, Columbia,MD [DBS] *ROLL CALL*

LPxDC

alright. Keep an eye out for a hispanic kid with a LPU8 shirt with a white girl lol it wont be hard to miss us

haha will do. what time are you guys planning on arriving? i want to get up close so i was thinking of leaving here by 11:30am which would put me there around 3pm or so

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha will do. what time are you guys planning on arriving? i want to get up close so i was thinking of leaving here by 11:30am which would put me there around 3pm or so

well the funny thing is im going to see Saw VI at 10:45 AM , and my friend and i plan to leave around 12:30ish or somewhere there. Where you driving up from?

I highly doubt they will cancel though. These are the only DBS shows for a while and Chester never seems like one to cancel unless it's a serious medical problem. But judging from his twitter update, it seems to be puking. I think their half hour set wouldn't be a problem. He knows all the fans are waiting plus it's sold out.

Are you guys showing up around 4:30? I'm just gonna leave straight from school and get some snacks but what time do you guys hope to be there? Also, you guys wanna meet at the "wooden bridge", the lemonade stand, the sculpture garden or the pit? I have been to Merriweather before so if we wanna decide on a time and place, that would be cool shit.

well the funny thing is im going to see Saw VI at 10:45 AM , and my friend and i plan to leave around 12:30ish or somewhere there. Where you driving up from?

Nice nice, im driving from northeast,pa its about a 3.5 hour drive.

Anyone say its safe to assume we'll get the standard 40ish minute set?

I highly doubt they will cancel though. These are the only DBS shows for a while and Chester never seems like one to cancel unless it's a serious medical problem. But judging from his twitter update, it seems to be puking. I think their half hour set wouldn't be a problem. He knows all the fans are waiting plus it's sold out.

Yeah, that he CAN probably use painkillers for Geki lol. He should be fine, good nights sleep with some meds and he will be up and at em in no time

I plan to get there around 4-4:30. I have a 5 hr drive, so I'm gonna try to leave early just in case I run into problems.

Have a safe trip. Be careful up here. People do NOT know how to drive. Careful round 3-4ish DC traffic is a bitch

Are you guys showing up around 4:30? I'm just gonna leave straight from school and get some snacks but what time do you guys hope to be there? Also, you guys wanna meet at the "wooden bridge", the lemonade stand, the sculpture garden or the pit? I have been to Merriweather before so if we wanna decide on a time and place, that would be cool shit.

Plan to leave around noon tomorrow and not sure. I have Papelbon and your phone number so should be safe to get into contact with yall in case we run into a snag

Nice nice, im driving from northeast,pa its about a 3.5 hour drive.

Anyone say its safe to assume we'll get the standard 40ish minute set?

Damn yall really want this show lol. It impresses me you guys are coming from all around. Hopefully we get a longer set LOL. If anyone wants to have my cell # to get into contact with me feel free to ask in a pm.

Damn yall really want this show lol. It impresses me you guys are coming from all around. Hopefully we get a longer set LOL. If anyone wants to have my cell # to get into contact with me feel free to ask in a pm.

yes sir. no friday classes in college= what the hell why not? and im really lovin dbs so far and my car gets awesome gas mileage. Cant see a reason not to!

yes sir. no friday classes in college= what the hell why not? and im really lovin dbs so far and my car gets awesome gas mileage. Cant see a reason not to!

sounds good. i still have class in the morning. but im seeing saw vi midnight tonight haha. Only live once. Cant wait to meet all of you. I have met LPPhan2005 & Revolutionman already once before. We need to get a group picture for LPL with a sign! Ill let you guys take care of that. Im so bad at drawing so im sure one of you guys could do a better job haha

wtf. You staying over night or something?

gonna hit the bar tonight as a pre-dbs celebration and celebrating getting over being sick all week. I'll have my vecel grey sweatshirt and the lpu3 t-shirt. short white kid by himself

215 595 8980.

dont really care about posting it up here. no one other than the g/f texts me anyways lol