Billboard Interview with Chester

LESTAT

I don't see how he can incorporate fm type of music within lp's. It's totally different.

Listen to Kenji, then listen to Hands Held High.

Listen to Red to Black, then listen to From the Inside.

Listen to Where'd You Go, then listen to In Between.

etc...

Edited by Astat

I love Fort Minor but, at least for now, it's dead.

Every single time Mike is asked about it he talks about how in the past he didn't want to incorporate FM-type songs onto an LP record, but with MtM he became more confident about letting the two mix. It was said at least twice in the LPU chat. FM ideas = LP ideas.

Because that's the case I really don't see Fort Minor even having a reason to exist anymore as far as Mike is concerned.

I just think he doesn't want to detract attention from dbs/lp at this time. I could be naive but I don't see why he would just stop making rap albums, especially since he still signs his name on his dc shoe with the lp/fm.

I can't believe people are comparing DBS with FM and almost get into an argument when the article is kinda announcing such an AWESOME thing as a DBS CLUB TOUR!!!!!

... the Dead By Sunrise crew are itching to play some live shows in support of "Out of Ashes." "We really are looking forward to going and playing small venues for a few hundred people," he says, "and really having the people who want to hear us play getting sweaty with us and having speakers right in their faces and blasting them pretty loud."

That would be like the best thing ever! I really feared they would only play big venues with DBS but I just think the music really fits best to a club atmosphere. So that's damn awesome!

I can't wait to hear the cover song and the acoustic tracks as well!! Great times ahead of us... Yay :)

I can't believe people are comparing DBS with FM and almost get into an argument when the article is kinda announcing such an AWESOME thing as a DBS CLUB TOUR!!!!!

That would be like the best thing ever! I really feared they would only play big venues with DBS but I just think the music really fits best to a club atmosphere. So that's damn awesome!

I can't wait to hear the cover song and the acoustic tracks as well!! Great times ahead of us... Yay :)

A small venues tour would be like the best thing ever. I can't wait.