Demos?

rsw2010

The only ones that would remotely qualify as "demos" that I can think of are the 2005 VMA score version of 100 Degrees, and the alternate version of Spraypaint & Inkpens that Lupe Fiasco leaked a while before We Major came out (it had a different ending than the mixtape version).

Oh, and the early clips of Introduction and Remember the Name that were posted on the Fort Minor website when it was under construction, those were different than the final album versions too.

I don't see how you can consider anything performed live a "demo."

LP fans (and LP in general) use the word demo in a very broad sense from my experiences, heh.

But I suppose since the live versions of those songs are different from the final one's that we'll hear, that they could be considered demo's.

A live demo. It's still a demo, whether it was performed live or not.

Only if a studio version of said live performance exists, which in most cases is probably true (although we don't have the majority of those recordings), QWERTY being one of the few exceptions I can think of. A live recording itself isn't a demo though.

Technically you could count Let Down from the new LPTV episode as a demo, right? Chester was like ''it started out like this'' and started playing so I'm assuming that's what the original version was.

i think most of his songs started out like that. thats why he asked Julien-K to transform them into full songs