Old vs. new Mike

gabbo

From mikeshinoda.com:

Posted by nike91 - mike, actually a lot would like to know obout yourself, i mean that when you pulled out the MTM record in a lot of onterviews you sad that you had changed in the last 2-2,5 years. Mostlly i would like to know obout Mike Shinoda in the period of HT & Meteora and Mike Shinoda know MTM to reacentlly now New Divide.

M: I think it would go something like this:

'09 Mike: Hi younger Mike.

'01 Mike: Hi older Mike, good to meet you.

9M: What the hell is going on with your hair?

1M: I bleached it white and dyed it red.

9M: I'm sure you won't regret that. Hey, have you heard Minutes To Midnight?

1M: Yeah, awesome record! I wish I could write an album so diverse, complex, and thoughtful. I can't say enough good things...

9M: Thanks young Mike. Hybrid Theory was one hell of an album. Good job.

1M: You heard it? We just finished recording. It was tough to make, but I'm happy with how it came out. Hey, are you allowed to tell me how the future will turn out? I'm getting a little tired of living in my sh*tty apartment, eating cup-o-noodles and macaroni and cheese all the time. I think the cockroaches are getting ready for a major rebellion.

9M: I'm sure it will all work out. You'll probably feel a lot better once the album drops.

1M: So what's different in the future?

9M: So far, a lot. I don't really have enough time to tell you about it all, plus I might open up some hole in the space-time continuum or something. Ask Doc Brown.

1M: Awesome. I'm really excited to get out on the road and play these songs every night.

9M: Hmm. Have you ever eaten Fruity Pebbles Cereal every day for a month?

1M: No, why?

9M: Nevermind. What do you think you guys will do next?

1M: I heard we'll be shooting a video for One Step Closer. We're picking a director now.

9M: Hmm...Do yourself a favor: fire the director, and just shoot a live video.

1M: What? I don't understand. Why?