DBS live at Ferropolis: HD video download

ManuelHT

The site LP Russia has posted 3 videos about Crawl back In, Fire and My Suffering in high definition (1280 x 720 pixel) of the live at Ferropolis, in Graefenhainiche - Germany

I've uploaded them on megaupload, there are the links:

Single archive .zip - Crawl Back In + Fire + My Suffering - HD - 169 mb

Crawl Back In - HD - 60 mb

Fire - HD - 63 mb

My Suffering - 47 mb

Links by LinkinParkPhotos.eu

Edited by ManuelHT

Although I agree 100%, thats not really a staff-like thing to say...

We all know that the admin is a jackass, but really... a little much I think..

hahah, a staff-like thing to say? If you only knew the half of it... Sometimes the truth is brutal, this isn't a fucking backstreet boys forum, this is a fucking forum for a fucking rock band. Staff like thing to say... get the fuck outta here... donuts my ass...

Anyway, bazinga! is, and always has been, bazinga!... This really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Edited by SouthernGirlAM

hahah, a staff-like thing to say? If you only knew the half of it... Sometimes the truth is brutal, this isn't a fucking backstreet boys forum, this is a fucking forum for a fucking rock band. Staff like thing to say... get the fuck outta here... donuts my ass...

Anyway, bazinga! is, and always has been, bazinga!... This really shouldn't surprise anyone.

lol. I barely understood what you say

dont hate on the donuts :). But yeh sorry man rules are rules. Sometimes some staff members forget... :[ :P

The site LP Russia has posted 3 videos about Crawl back In, Fire and My Suffering in high definition (1280 x 720 pixel) of the live at Ferropolis, in Graefenhainiche - Germany

I've uploaded them on megaupload, there are the links:

Single archive .zip - Crawl Back In + Fire + My Suffering - HD - 169 mb

Crawl Back In - HD - 60 mb

Fire - HD - 63 mb

My Suffering - 47 mb

Links by LinkinParkPhotos.eu

I didn't have these video's before right now anyway... So thanks for the heads up, since I forgot to say it earlier.

lol. I barely understood what you say

dont hate on the donuts :). But yeh sorry man rules are rules. Sometimes some staff members forget... :[ :P

Who said anything about rules? I wasn't aware rules have been broken. Please don't tell me we aren't allowed to use expletives... That would kill my LPL experience!

the quote was changed from what Johan originally put...

And knowing what i know now, i COMPLETELY agree with what he said, but I think that there are 2 other staff members that should be even more angry than he was...

Anyone up for spamming their forums with complete and utter bullshit? :lol:

íI know its off, but if you talk about bazinga! i want you to explain to me what the problem with them? I do not attend that side, so i don't know what are you talking about....

(but I see that you are angry)

Let's put it this way..they don't deserve be LP fans, that's it.

Well bazinga! is a story for itself. I even dont sure if the Admin is a fan, I mean they are making huge profits with their illegal store, they are selling selfmade cds for like 10 bucks+S/H each. In the past they sold a lot of more things. I think its all about money out there, I left the community because they translated chesters exclusive LPL/LPA interview,and didnt put a credit to the sites so fuck them.They are realy kinda asocial, at least the admin.