Pre-order Out Of Ashes

Nameless

Starting tomorrow, you'll be able to pre-order Dead By Sunrise's new album "Out Of Ashes" on iTunes! The pre-order will come with some extra goodies, so be sure to pick it up!

Maybe we can get some 30s previews of the songs?

OOA can be also preordered on Amazon for 27.99$

Edit: from LPU's Twitter:

You'll be able to pre-order DBS's "Out Of Ashes" on iTunes starting tomorrow! Also, you might want to be online at midnight PDT tonight. Just check this twitter at midnight California time (7 1/2 hours from now)!

EDIT 2: Dead By Sunrise - Fire is now on Itunes, supposively available with the pre-order of OOA.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

Well, i saw that i half hour ago on twitter, and posted it on my sites and tweeting. After that i wanted to posting it here, but you were the faster! :D

I hope it will be at least 30 seconds long snippet from each song.

unfortunately i have a little work and my grandparents so i will see what was this huge surprise later then 6 hours and a half ...good damn...

I dont think that...all of us know about that Morning after will be the bonus track on some editions...

I think that 30seconds long snippet from each track or the preview of the Crawl back In/Let Down video...maybe the second....or as the third possibility the making of Crawl back In video

(The third isnt enough good, cuz i think we will get it as a part of DBS TV, do you think?)

Edited by Poci

i remember that there were around 14-15 songs recorded for out of ashes. since only 12 are on the album, i'm hoping all of the rest are released in some way or another (meaning either through this pre-order, single b-sides, or whatever other way they can be made available to us).

I don't think they're generous enough to actually let us hear *gasp* an actual CLIP from the album. Although, this is coming from the same band that has given us one single from an album that has been practically done since 2005. :rolleyes:

By now, I at least think we should have Fire and Let Down too, I think DBS is the only band to release a remix of a song that was never released (Morning After). I just don't understand why LP and their side projects are like the only musicians I know that never release anything. I mean, do they know that they have fans that like want the music asap not like fucking 85 years later?

here in brazil will be 4 am, but im sleepless, is pretty hot to sleep

the surprise would be fire song, i loved live

Fire is awesome, I love it too. I just wish we had the studio version, I don't think it's very good live. 3 more hours for me, I think I might wait for it.