Dead By Sunrise - European Videos

hahninator

"Hear, in their own words, the trials and tribulations the members of Dead By Sunrise / Julien-K had trying to get from Heathrow to Leipzig, Germany."

I heard while I was in Europe that the Julien-K gear almost didn't make it for the show and caused a lot of people to panic, but things worked out alright. Anyway, you can check out the interesting video with Amir and Ryan telling the story

. Let's hope that their next European Tour and US Tour are much better in terms of organization! I believe we'll have some tour dates very soon for those of you who are asking. And yes, they are going from Europe to the USA in that order.

My good friend Lisa met the band in Stuttgart, Germany at their hotel (lucky!!!) and gave them a Julien-K Germany flag - video of that is

. Three pictures of Dead By Sunrise playing in Stuttgart shot from backstage can be found here, here and here (I see myself in the crowd in the third picture!).

EDIT:

is all of Julien-K plus Chester, Mike and Joe having a little fun.

That's a pretty awesome video. Look at Elias in the back with the hat and bandana. Haha. I like how Julien-K members are just down to earth and fun, it seems like that's missing from LP nowadays. LP needs to remember to just goof off and have fun once in a while! They always seem so serious and mature but they used to be really funny like this only a couple years ago...hmm.

That's a pretty awesome video. Look at Elias in the back with the hat and bandana. Haha. I like how Julien-K members are just down to earth and fun, it seems like that's missing from LP nowadays. LP needs to remember to just goof off and have fun once in a while! They always seem so serious and mature but they used to be really funny like this only a couple years ago...hmm.

they posted another dbs quick vid

oh yeah linkin park are so mature now with the transforming toilet lptv chester crawling threw bloons to scare mike there still fun but there in there 30's now so when they do interviews there more mature but they still goof about alot

they posted another dbs quick vid

oh yeah linkin park are so mature now with the transforming toilet lptv chester crawling threw bloons to scare mike there still fun but there in there 30's now so when they do interviews there more mature but they still goof about alot

I guess I just miss the old LP and the old LPTV moments. I think some people agreed with me before when I said the new LPTV's were really boring though.

I like how Julien-K members are just down to earth and fun

They TOTALLY are! :) They are by far the coolest, friendliest, funniest, most authentic, and most down-to-earth musicians that I ever got to meet!

And thanks for mentioning me and linking our JULIEN-K GERMANY video in that post, Mark! I did not see your post until now *lol*

Edited by immortalsoul