Mike Producing An Apathy Track

hahninator

Apathy has posted a new message on his MySpace page here, stating that Mike is producing a new track of his called "Shoot First" that has both Cypress Hill and Celph Titled on it.

"My new album "Wanna Snuggle?" is done.

Guest appearances include : all of The Demigodz (of course), Cypress Hill, Phonte (of Little Brother), Chip-Fu, J-Live, Blue Raspberry, Holly Brook and more.

Production done mostly by myself... but Mike Shinoda produces "Shoot First" featuring Cypress Hill and Celph Titled."

Apathy's first album was pretty cool and I enjoyed his work with Fort Minor, so this album should be good. Plus, a track produced by Mike - who could go wrong? Anyone know of any other work Mike is doing with other artists? Isn't he supposed to be on a new Cypress Hill track too?

I thought it was confirmed that Mike wasn't really on the Cypress Hill track.

I know Cypress Hill went on Loveline a while back and I think he said that the album production had been pushed way back so no work had actually started. That could be completely wrong but I remember him saying something that made me think Mike might not actually be on it at all (at least vocally.)

Edited by Xero21

One of my friends was friends with him before he got big, when he was still doing shows around here. And when they came to Hartford for ProRev 07 he said that he could get her and a few friends backstage for atleast the Rev stage, and dude totally snubbed her, and didnt even apologize after the show when she saw him.. Was just like, "Oh well..."

I thought it was confirmed that Mike wasn't really on the Cypress Hill track.

I know Cypress Hill went on Loveline a while back and I think he said that the album production had been pushed way back so no work had actually started. That could be completely wrong but I remember him saying something that made me think Mike might not actually be on it at all (at least vocally.)

Mike produced a track for the new Cypress Hill album, he's not featured on it vocally. He blogged about it a while back.

One of my friends was friends with him before he got big, when he was still doing shows around here. And when they came to Hartford for ProRev 07 he said that he could get her and a few friends backstage for atleast the Rev stage, and dude totally snubbed her, and didnt even apologize after the show when she saw him.. Was just like, "Oh well..."

lol@the bolded part. He may be big in his own state. But not to sound mean but i bet i could ask 5 of my friends and none of them will know who he is.

lol@the bolded part. He may be big in his own state. But not to sound mean but i bet i could ask 5 of my friends and none of them will know who he is.

HAHA right? I actually dislike Apathy...I just don't think he's a very good rapper. And like Papelbon said, when he came out on SOB's set at Hartford 07 he acted like he was better than everyone else pretty much. But...I guess I might give it a listen, although I'm sure I'll dislike it.