LPLive European Tour

hahninator

Hey guys - just thought I'd put up a post with some pictures from our trip. The LPL crew went to four shows...Graz, Zurich, Stuttgart, and Grafen and had a great time. After the shows we met up with some awesome LPL members and just enjoyed the evening until we all had to leave.

The pictures can be found HERE.

We all had a really good time at the shows and I am glad we were able to meet so many of you. A full review of each show with TONS of pictures will be posted in the Reviews section on the forums sometime soon. Hopefully we can do it again next year!

A final thanks to everyone for hanging out with us during and after the shows, and a final shoutout to Anne for getting Mike to rap Reading My Eyes in Stuttgart!

Nice!

Finally I saw someone else in Music For Relief "Persona" Men's Sublimated T-Shirt. BTW I'm in it right now. :)

And finally I saw how Mark Fiore looks like.

Overall I'm sure it was great trip to Europe! I hope I'll be able to make such trip too and meet all of you guys at some point.