LPU 8 Predictions

hahninator

What do you think will be on LPU 8?

Pooch and Dylan have been mixing material in a studio in Dallas this past week - maybe it's some live stuff or possibly album material to put on the CD? Ethan Mates, the LP sound engineer for MTM in the studio (who's also in the DVD all the time), mixed "extra songs and b-sides" in April last year. We know LP recorded 17 songs for MTM - we have 12 on the CD and 13 is No Roads Left.

There's one song we don't have that they did strings for....the mysterious "6th string song". There's a clip of it on the MTM DVD, though. Maybe we'll get that.

An instrumental Hahn track? He said he did some that didn't make the album. Maybe 2 b-sides? 1 b-side? The string track? All live bullshit? What do you think?

i dont think they would put NRL on it, unless its live, and i dont think they will play it live. also, i think they should put Grecian on it, coz i really want to hear it.

Grecian was never finished. Why would you want an abandoned track that is not mixed, with NO vocals whatsoever besides the scatting Chester did? Why would you want that instead of a b-side?

i dont think they would put NRL on it, unless its live, and i dont think they will play it live. also, i think they should put Grecian on it, coz i really want to hear it.

Grecian was never finished. Why would you want an abandoned track that is not mixed, with NO vocals whatsoever besides the scatting Chester did? Why would you want that instead of a b-side?

coz i didnt kno it wasnt finished yet, i just thought they hadnt released it yet, my bad, sorry mark..

• 2 weeks later...

I hope LPU8 will be of awesome live tracks and new tracks like LPU 2 or LPU 4.

(I love LPU 4 tracks. It's amazing {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif )

At this point everybody doesn't know when LPU 8 starts, right? I'm also wondering what LPU 8 cover looks like too. But the most I want and like is the CD!

I hope LPU8 will be of awesome live tracks and new tracks like LPU 2 or LPU 4.

(I love LPU 4 tracks. It's amazing :P)

At this point everybody doesn't know when LPU 8 starts, right? I'm also wondering what LPU 8 cover looks like too. But the most I want and like is the CD!

Should be the first week of December.

originally i would have said NRL live would be on there but now....

A new instrumental, Crawling live with Chris Cornell and Mike rapping HHH, a b-side (or 2) from MTM, We Made It live, and something else

instrumental, crawling, b sides and something else yeah, but i cant see them putting we made it live in it, as Busta Rhymes quit/was kicked off of the tour after an argument with Mike. There could be legal difficulties there!

A new instrumental, Crawling live with Chris Cornell and Mike rapping HHH, a b-side (or 2) from MTM, We Made It live, and something else

instrumental, crawling, b sides and something else yeah, but i cant see them putting we made it live in it, as Busta Rhymes quit/was kicked off of the tour after an argument with Mike. There could be legal difficulties there!

Busta Rhymes DID NOT get into a fight with Mike, and he was NOT kicked off the tour. He was dropped from his record label and had all of his tour funding cut.

Busta Rhymes DID NOT get into a fight with Mike, and he was NOT kicked off the tour. He was dropped from his record label and had all of his tour funding cut.

Exactly! He was cut from his label the second day of Projekt Revolution and two weeks away from his album release date. They tried to work it out, which is why it took a couple of days for him to be dropped from the line-up. He spent the rest of PR trying to get his label issues resolved, instead of performing. But he did NOT get kicked off.

no cause warner holds on like a little baby. *cough* LP Argument*cough* actually i dunno who it was. also LPU 8 i think might contain a DVD of the missing tracks from new DVD coming out. and will have Bsides and Remixes. nothing else. no live. yeah im optimistic!

• 1 month later...

This is just a theory so dont' bombard me with hate mail and criticism for this when i end up being wrong, I have a prediction that Mike mite mayb a third-encore of them doing NRL live because he did promise us and never got around to playing it. They were most likely gonna play it on the China tour but it was canceled so he mite record it.