2024.09.22 - Hamburg, Germany (Barclays Arena)

RogueSoul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

New York barely had any too. They seem to be intentionally not giving many to the shows for some reason. They should just put it online and let people preorder it.

It would certainly be a strong incentive to buy from the LP store if they included it as a preorder bonus. 

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

New York barely had any too. They seem to be intentionally not giving many to the shows for some reason. They should just put it online and let people preorder it.

I wonder if they oversold in LA, or maybe a shipping issue prevented it from stocking better elsewhere.

3 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

I got the second to last one after the show in NYC. They only had them at the main merch booth near the main front entrance. Based on what I'd read, the outside, pre-doors merch booth had 33, then inside had 100. I'm not sure about the accuracy of that, but given my getting one, I'm inclined to believe it. Pic of the cover I took a few minutes after buying it says 11:13 pm.

Edited by letdownagain

22 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

What's the point of the label or band not wanting to, you know, make even more money by letting even MORE people to buy your music?