New Divide - Instrumental & Acapella

zwieR.Z.

Ok, I've removed links but I'm pretty sure that I have seen here some other official instrumentals and acapellas. Let's hear the opinion of some staff members.

Instrumentals and acapellas are ok as long as they aren't officially released. As these come from the CD single, these will not be allowed to be posted here.

Just remember - we can't go back and undo what we've done or allowed in the past since the rules were updated. Just because we allow something today doesn't mean we'll allow the same tomorrow.

These two tracks have allowed me to enjoy this song even more. I'll admit, I was definitely skeptical of this song when I started to hear the Chester clips coming in, but after more than a month of listening, this is one hell of a track.

The instrumental version is outstanding. Love all the hidden stuff inside the verses.

Yeah, obviously Chester is computerized as hell but that goes along with the movie and it sounds really cool. Mike on backup vocals during 2nd verse, as seen in video, is not surprising.

No..

Anywhere know where I can download because apparently you can't share here or something.

I'm pretty sure the single is all over torrent sites by now.

And LPLive has been dedicated to sharing from the beginning, we just choose to follow rules that keep us from being shut down.

I'm pretty sure the single is all over torrent sites by now.

And LPLive has been dedicated to sharing from the beginning, we just choose to follow rules that keep us from being shut down.

would posting a link to youtube video were you could find download links be against the rules?

would posting a link to youtube video were you could find download links be against the rules?

That's not exactly a simple one is it?

The staff have the right to remove any link at any time for any reason when it comes to media if it violates the rules. So if it's brought to our attention that a link leads to a download (even one to YouTube), then I'd have to say it would be against the rules.

In general, YouTube links themselves are fair game, IMO. As long as it doesn't violate YouTube's terms of use, there's not much we can do about that.