LP Show On the 17th

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people who doesnt LOVE the band win contests like this :(

Awh =( But I really love Linkin Park!

I just didn't want to ruin the show for everyone. It was supposed to be a surprise.

The OTHER girl is the one that didn't like Linkin Park, lmfao. :lol:

EDIT::

wtf, why am I Rick Rubin? LMFAO.

Edited by Anstice

I hate when people who doesnt LOVE the band win contests like this :(

+1. I HATE THAT. They only know the mainstream songs. Then dont even know what the band is playing . -_- </elitist> lol but whatever. Hopefully a proshot comes up. And i hope that isnt speculation but actually fact (the show being aired)

EDIT

The OTHER girl is the one that didn't like Linkin Park, lmfao. :lol:

Posted Image

Haha!

Noo. I'm the girl they were getting all the information from.

They weren't able to take any audio or video of the rehearsal, sadly. But I guess it's some copyright thing. I'm not sure. We just took pictures.

i just won tickets from kroq!

here's the email i got:

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU’VE WON A PAIR OF PASSES TO A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE WITH LINKIN PARK.

HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

CHECK IN INFO:

* Check in is from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Monday, June 22nd.

* Check in closes @ 9:00 pm sharp, do not be late!!!

* All winners must have guest present during check in.

* Winner MUST be 18, or with consenting adult, with a government issued valid ID. NO EXCEPTIONS!

* Name given at time of winning must match name on ID.

* There are no transfers of names and all prizes won on KROQ are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.

* You must print, sign and bring this release form with you.

WHERE TO GO:

* KROQ WILL CALL is located on the top floor of UCLA Parking Structure 9.

DIRECTIONS:

* 405 North / South, exit Wilshire Blvd. (Eastbound)

* Left on Gayley Avenue (2nd Light).

* Right on Strathmore Place.

* Follow Strathmore Place. ross over Westwood Blvd and proceed into UCLA Parking Structure 9.

* Once parked, make your way to the top floor of Parking Structure 9 where the KROQ check-In location will be positioned.

AND THE OTHER STUFF:

* Structure 9 parking will cost $9.00.

* Please make sure to allow for massive amounts of traffic, street closures and construction!

* You will receive two (2) access passes to a special event with Linkin Park.

* No cameras.

my bad, got a little overexcited

Don't worry, he's just jealous

Haha!

Noo. I'm the girl they were getting all the information from.

They weren't able to take any audio or video of the rehearsal, sadly. But I guess it's some copyright thing. I'm not sure. We just took pictures.

I dont wanna be mean with you, it's good taht you had a great day.

lol my friends r getting freaked out cuz im basically having an orgasm since this show is gonna be released, tho in front of 4 ppl it's more or less a rehearsal, only one HT song tho, I wonder if that's a warning? Or just a rehearsal. Id've thought OSC wud be in the set.

i can't see the photo tags, maybe i'm blind?

/sarcasm & facepalm

I'm sorry. I use tags that big because I don't like it when people steal my pictures and/or remove my tags.

Bigger tags = harder to remove =)

lol my friends r getting freaked out cuz im basically having an orgasm since this show is gonna be released, tho in front of 4 ppl it's more or less a rehearsal, only one HT song tho, I wonder if that's a warning? Or just a rehearsal. Id've thought OSC wud be in the set.

I really wanted From the Inside. And it was just a small rehearsal. We were only there for about 2 hours.

I'm sorry. I use tags that big because I don't like it when people steal my pictures and/or remove my tags.

Bigger tags = harder to remove =)

I really wanted From the Inside. And it was just a small rehearsal. We were only there for about 2 hours.

Lol that's one of my favs too but I didn't expect them to play it at a rehearsal. How was it btw?

Surprising there will be an LP show with no OSC in it at all. It's been quite awhile since there's been one of those :o

Yea lol, if they don't play it this summer tho I'm pretty sure that there will be a riot.

Lol that's one of my favs too but I didn't expect them to play it at a rehearsal. How was it btw?

It was really great, actually. I'd already met Mike and Rob so I knew what to expect from them, but the rest of the guys were really funny and VERY sweet. Especially Chester. I'm a Mike girl to boot, but Chester is BY FAR the sweetest person I've ever met. =)

Edited by Anstice

As far as recordings go, I'm guessing the show on Monday is the one that we'll get footage from, if we get any at all. I know Fuse was there filming the rehearsal, but I don't see why there'd be a big push to get footage of a rehearsal on TV when the show on Monday will be for a lot more people.

Let's see how long it takes for LP management to complain about LPLive mentioning Third Encore by name this time, even though it's a public facility that LP's mentioned by name themselves numerous times.

Edited by Astat

Accept it, you are not in to the band like us XD

And when I read that your other friend didnt even knew who were LP I turned in to a red hulk, and thats bad. hahaha

^^

When I said other girl, I meant the other winner.

"Not into the band like you guys?"

What is THAT supposed to mean? I've been listening to Linkin Park since I was 11 years old and I'm almost 21. And when I say "listening," I don't mean, "Oh, hey, Linkin Park is on the radio!"

I have (probably not as much as Hahninator) so much LP merchandise that I can't even put stuff away in my room anymore. You won't see me wearing something that isn't related to Linkin Park or Music for Relief. You won't hear anything else coming from my CD player/iPod that isn't LP/FM/DBS/What-have-you.

I gave them a book on Wednesday that let them know just how much they've helped me through my shit life.

I'm pretty into the band.

Edited by Anstice

Hi Felipe,

I hope you’re doing well! The contest winners who supported MFR via socialvibe got to come out to LA to visit with LP in the studio and they watched the band rehearse. We interviewed the winners but the rehearsal was not filmed.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Email from the MFR's management

:)

When I said other girl, I meant the other winner.

"Not into the band like you guys?"

What is THAT supposed to mean? I've been listening to Linkin Park since I was 11 years old and I'm almost 21. And when I say "listening," I don't mean, "Oh, hey, Linkin Park is on the radio!"

I have (probably not as much as Hahninator) so much LP merchandise that I can't even put stuff away in my room anymore. You won't see me wearing something that isn't related to Linkin Park or Music for Relief. You won't hear anything else coming from my CD player/iPod that isn't LP/FM/DBS/What-have-you.

I gave them a book on Wednesday that let them know just how much they've helped me through my shit life.

I'm pretty into the band.

That's awesome! giving them a book its great ^^

Then I have to apologize, im sorry. =)

"I hope we don't suck" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTF! is that the ONLY aim LP has atm??? not-to-suck??

as we know mike said that a couple of times in some interviews, so its developing from "being awesome" to "not-to-suck"...pretty sad