which songs you want to see with Emily and Colin in live shows

well...I hope they perform GATS and With You and maybe No More Sorrow with her and Colin

especially GATS

I think her voice fits very well on that one

I also want to see her on some slower and softer songs like Sharp Edges and Heavy and maybe maybe TLTGYA

But what do you guys think?

Do You guys think they will perform the studio version of LOST? or Fighting Myself and More The victim? Friendly Fire? QWERTY?

I'd like it if they try some experimenting with their older songs. I remember that 2017 version of LOATR truly saved the song and made it into a live banger. With Emily and Colin adding some their flavors to the songs, I think the performances are gonna feel cool and special.

With a 2+ hour set there are a lot of songs that can be put in on the steilst. I definitely feel like the are going for a heavier set. So as you said: GATS, ALITS, KTTK, Rebellion, NMS and what would be cool Wretches and kings even though that songs is more of a studio song whose energy you barely can transfer to the live set

12 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I'd like to see some more live debuts. Stuff from Living Things and The Hunting Party that were never played live would be cool to see - Powerless and Keys to the Kingdom would be especially cool.

Basically my answer as well.

Edited by Qwerty18

When Chester joined STP

he encouraged the band to play some deep cuts and even debuted some songs.

That move was brilliant for the hardcore fans and good for the newbies.

Performing some songs that were never played w Chester or barely played would be awesome.

The debut of Keys to the kingdom would be awesome 

Emily is similar to Chester in terms that she is a real Rockstar for sure she's going to be excited about performing heavy ass tracks.

Edited by JZLP-RoadsUntraveled

6 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I'd like to see some more live debuts. Stuff from Living Things and The Hunting Party that were never played live would be cool to see - Powerless and Keys to the Kingdom would be especially cool.

Man....that could be a great option to be consider...I love Powerless

3 hours ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

When Chester joined STP

he encouraged the band to play some deep cuts and even debuted some songs.

Same with AC/DC and Axl Rose. When new singers are hardcore fans of the band they really motivate the old members and subsequently they played a few underlooked tracks live. 

I don't think they will play in this short run many more songs from the new record until it comes out and they are going to play long shows, the door is open to anything you can possibly imagine. From Forgotten to Keys to the Kingdom. Obviously they will choose tracks that fit Emily the best. 

24 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Same with AC/DC and Axl Rose. When new singers are hardcore fans of the band they really motivate the old members and subsequently they played a few underlooked tracks live. 

I don't think they will play in this short run many more songs from the new record until it comes out and they are going to play long shows, the door is open to anything you can possibly imagine. From Forgotten to Keys to the Kingdom. Obviously they will choose tracks that fit Emily the best. 

Emily said that she was a huge fan of Hybrid Theory

They might resurrect By Myself or Forgotten

With a 2 hour set they have room for a lot of stuff. That's a long show.

If LYING FROM YOU is in the set then there is room for deep cuts... they can play some good stuff.

Would love to see anything Emily sounds great on!