"Bleed It Out" ...and other rumblings

LPLStaff

1 hour ago, Astat said:

Let me get this straight: Mike "hates us" over stuff we allegedly said/did when Chester was still alive, yet we were consulted for archive material for both HT20 and Meteora20 and thanked in their respective album liner notes? The math ain't mathing, lmao.

Please show me the hurtful stuff we supposedly said about OML. I'll wait. Not all of us liked it, but I will happily dig up numerous examples of myself and other staff members coming to Chester/the band's defense in response to stuff other people said that was actually hurtful.

Let me guess, your entire belief that Chester got "sick of us" is based on this? Congratulations on not understanding how Twitter works just like every other person who's brought this up lately. That was Chester replying to someone else under one of our Tweets, whose account was deleted sometime between then and when Twitter became X. That's how any reply to a pre-X deleted account looks these days, which you would have figured out in about five seconds by scrolling through Chester's Replies tab and seeing the numerous other Tweets that appear to be replying to nobody. Not to mention any other time he replied to us has the "replying to LPLive" tag on it when that Tweet doesn't.

Yeah, Chester TOTALLY decided he hated us in May of 2017, then continued replying to, retweeting, and liking our posts throughout June and July. 🙄

The ambassadors program doesn't exist anymore, lmfao. Grey Daze used the ambassadors email list to try to rope people into doing promotion for them, but outside of that, the program has been completely nonexistent for years.

Hard to feel guilt when there's nothing to feel guilty about. 🤷‍♂️

...We didn't "leak" MIUAG. We released the live video for it. Because Mike literally CHOSE US TO BE THE ONES WHO RELEASED IT LMFAO. Yeah, sure sounds like a guy who's "unhappy" with us, huh? 😂

There isn't a day that goes by that people don't talk about Rob's absence. WTF are you even talking about?

If by "spewing hate" on Mike during his COVID streams, you mean "provided ongoing coverage of them and promoted all three Dropped Frames releases that came from them," you'd be correct. Sorry some of us don't like NFTs. Some My Chemical Romance fans don't like comic books. Some Offspring fans don't give a shit about microbiology. Some 30 Seconds to Mars fans don't care about Jared's movies. To any reasonable person (a.k.a. not you), that's fine.

You know nothing of our relationship with Mike and the LP team. That's generally how professionalism goes in the music business, everything's on a need-to-know basis. There's a lot of stuff we don't know because we don't need to know, and there's even more stuff that you don't know because you don't need to know (which is clearly for the best, as you've demonstrated about half a dozen times here that you can't behave rationally with the information you already DO have).

With all due respect, please go embarrass yourself somewhere else.

just ended this man in one post

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Astat said:

Let me get this straight: Mike "hates us" over stuff we allegedly said/did when Chester was still alive, yet we were consulted for archive material for both HT20 and Meteora20 and thanked in their respective album liner notes? The math ain't mathing, lmao.

Please show me the hurtful stuff we supposedly said about OML. I'll wait. Not all of us liked it, but I will happily dig up numerous examples of myself and other staff members coming to Chester/the band's defense in response to stuff other people said that was actually hurtful.

Let me guess, your entire belief that Chester got "sick of us" is based on this? Congratulations on not understanding how Twitter works just like every other person who's brought this up lately. That was Chester replying to someone else under one of our Tweets, whose account was deleted sometime between then and when Twitter became X. That's how any reply to a pre-X deleted account looks these days, which you would have figured out in about five seconds by scrolling through Chester's Replies tab and seeing the numerous other Tweets that appear to be replying to nobody. Not to mention any other time he replied to us has the "replying to LPLive" tag on it when that Tweet doesn't.

Yeah, Chester TOTALLY decided he hated us in May of 2017, then continued replying to, retweeting, and liking our posts throughout June and July. 🙄

The ambassadors program doesn't exist anymore, lmfao. Grey Daze used the ambassadors email list to try to rope people into doing promotion for them, but outside of that, the program has been completely nonexistent for years.

...We didn't "leak" MIUAG. We released the live video for it. Because Mike literally CHOSE US TO BE THE ONES WHO RELEASED IT LMFAO. Yeah, sure sounds like a guy who's "unhappy" with us, huh? 😂

There isn't a day that goes by that people don't talk about Rob's absence. WTF are you even talking about?

If by "spewing hate" on Mike during his COVID streams, you mean "provided ongoing coverage of them and promoted all three Dropped Frames releases that came from them," you'd be correct. Sorry some of us don't like NFTs. Some My Chemical Romance fans don't like comic books. Some Offspring fans don't give a shit about microbiology. Some 30 Seconds to Mars fans don't care about Jared's movies. To any reasonable person (a.k.a. not you), that's fine.

You know nothing of our relationship with Mike and the LP team. That's generally how professionalism goes in the music business, everything's on a need-to-know basis. There's a lot of stuff we don't know because we don't need to know, and there's even more stuff that you don't know because you don't need to know (which is clearly for the best, as you've demonstrated about half a dozen times here that you can't behave rationally with the information you already DO have).

No coming back from this.

Well said Astat.

Edited by jblcfc

8 hours ago, Poofanda said:

LPLIVE will never know anything. They kept leaking stuff with Mike, said hurtful things about oml that hurt Chester, he got sick of them, Warner got sick of them and that’s why they ain’t ambassadors anymore haven’t been since 2019. They just want to think they know everything. They have so much guilt how they treated cb that’s why they act the way do. Clickbait like all the other fan sites. They just push for lp because they can never take back what they said to Chester and if none of you believe me go read his twitter responses to lplive. They are still up. They disrespect Mike cuz they were the ones that leaked MIUAIG. And he wasn’t happy. You all forgot Rob is missing, Joe didn’t care much for papercuts everyone is mentioning Joe cuz they saw it. What’s linkin park with 2-3 members huh. Mike doesn’t need the backlash you fans caused when he’s been there from day one. Remember post traumatic he could have done the other four and yeeted out but no. Twitch streams in Covid to make us feel less lonely and all you do is spew hate on him. You don’t know how to respect others. and why should Mike do everything for lp he has carried LP alone and the fans for 7 years. Where’s your precious Rob. Precious Dave. No one ever aims stuff at them why? Or Joe 

Choppy words in a sloppy flow, half the words don't mean a thing

8 hours ago, Poofanda said:

LPLIVE will never know anything. They kept leaking stuff with Mike, said hurtful things about oml that hurt Chester, he got sick of them, Warner got sick of them and that’s why they ain’t ambassadors anymore haven’t been since 2019. They just want to think they know everything. They have so much guilt how they treated cb that’s why they act the way do. Clickbait like all the other fan sites. They just push for lp because they can never take back what they said to Chester and if none of you believe me go read his twitter responses to lplive. They are still up. They disrespect Mike cuz they were the ones that leaked MIUAIG. And he wasn’t happy. You all forgot Rob is missing, Joe didn’t care much for papercuts everyone is mentioning Joe cuz they saw it. What’s linkin park with 2-3 members huh. Mike doesn’t need the backlash you fans caused when he’s been there from day one. Remember post traumatic he could have done the other four and yeeted out but no. Twitch streams in Covid to make us feel less lonely and all you do is spew hate on him. You don’t know how to respect others. and why should Mike do everything for lp he has carried LP alone and the fans for 7 years. Where’s your precious Rob. Precious Dave. No one ever aims stuff at them why? Or Joe 

Imagine being this embarrassing. 

9 hours ago, Poofanda said:

If i had an IQ as low as the room temperature, i would probably say things like these too.

13 hours ago, Poofanda said:

Tell me you're butthurt without telling me you're butthurt. Get a life, cunt. 

14 hours ago, Poofanda said:

That was some of the worst shit I've ever read on this site. 

10 hours ago, Astat said:

Cooked that man lol

Most unfortunately, I listened to the Gunz podcast and he said “big things in a live music setting coming 2024 more so 2025, if you’re bummed you’ll never see Linkin Park again, this might be a good thing for you”. Then added a few qualified “ifs”. Also said that maybe ppl in the studio with them may just be guests and not THE singer. 

11 minutes ago, lakersfan13 said:

Most unfortunately, I listened to the Gunz podcast and he said “big things in a live music setting coming 2024 more so 2025, if you’re bummed you’ll never see Linkin Park again, this might be a good thing for you”. Then added a few qualified “ifs”. Also said that maybe ppl in the studio with them may just be guests and not THE singer. 

he didn’t say anything. He teased that he had news all week, delayed his podcast for 4 days. Then he finally uploads it today. He recorded it last night, even though he kept tweeting that he recorded it days ago but Spotify was having issues uploading it. and then all he said was the exact same thing he was saying all week when teasing the news he had, which was basically “They may or may not be coming back”

Guy is a moron. 

On 8/18/2024 at 12:49 AM, Astat said:

This comment was the best thing I've read in a while.

Good to see your name in an LPL thread again!

13 hours ago, Rokaito said:

Here's the door,take your chance before something else happens 🚪

Bro you don’t scare me and this is the sort of fans lp have I wouldn’t want to come back either lol threatening people like it’s laughable there’s so much evidence and basically lplive admitting they are label plants cuz no way Mike would trust fans with shit

3 minutes ago, Poofanda said:

Bro you don’t scare me and this is the sort of fans lp have I wouldn’t want to come back either lol threatening people like it’s laughable there’s so much evidence and basically lplive admitting they are label plants cuz no way Mike would trust fans with shit

I'm so glad i'm not retarded. Otherwise i would also be posting shit like this^

8 minutes ago, Poofanda said:

very short post :( i expected more drama.

54 minutes ago, Poofanda said:

Well that certainly would explain why my car would put a pic of LP with an office plant as the album artwork for every live track I had. It was LP with LPL!!

Also, I don't think that "threat" was a threat, rather "you're gonna want to walk away bc you're heading towards more embarrassment or a ban"

Final point, please post said evidence bc my 16 years of experience with LPL have yet to provide anything supporting your claim, so I'm very curious about this supposed exposé

50 minutes ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

I'm so glad i'm not retarded. Otherwise i would also be posting shit like this^

Hey let's not use the r word. We're not kids and know better

1 minute ago, Rokaito said:

He said that because I sent some "stuff" to him personally,and the unedited version was more verbal 😅 but I was already feeling upset at the time,I definitely wouldn't have said what I sent in that email to him if it wasn't for waking up on the wrong side of bed the other day lol

Oh, well don't do that, even if ppl are really dumb and throwing tantrums 😂 

We gotta finish getting all the fake leaks posted otherwise Mr Warner won't pay us, we don't have time for threats  😂 😂 😂