Brad Delson's Speech at UCLA

LPxDC

Pricks was a band with (I think)rob and couple of other friends, their goal was to play a gig in the Roxy theatre, after they finally got a gig there, they hadnt so much fun to play together and went their own ways.

At least its a story about a band, where brad was before xero, I think its from a lpu interview.

Pricks was a band with (I think)rob and couple of other friends, their goal was to play a gig in the Roxy theatre, after they finally got a gig there, they hadnt so much fun to play together and went their own ways.

At least its a story about a band, where brad was before xero, I think its from a lpu interview.

That was the story behind Relative Degree I think. It's not that they didn't have fun, their only goal was a sold out gig at the Roxy, they fulfilled it and broke up. The set consisted of 12 songs or something like that. That's the story I've got.

That was the story behind Relative Degree I think. It's not that they didn't have fun, their only goal was a sold out gig at the Roxy, they fulfilled it and broke up. The set consisted of 12 songs or something like that. That's the story I've got.

cool man

they played at roxy