Dead By Sunrise: Vegas show update

LESTAT

Yeah, I put Grecian in because there's 10 tracks on there and who the hell knows what the last few are. Plus it was a nice little little touch lol.

And about who mixed it, I knew Howard Benson wasn't mixing it, but for the life of me I couldn't find or remember who is mixing it. Thanks for the reminder, I'll change that.

But yeah, as an artist, well happy with the real logo, very smart.

Yeah, I put Grecian in because there's 10 tracks on there and who the hell knows what the last few are. Plus it was a nice little little touch lol.

And about who mixed it, I knew Howard Benson wasn't mixing it, but for the life of me I couldn't find or remember who is mixing it. Thanks for the reminder, I'll change that.

But yeah, as an artist, well happy with the real logo, very smart.

Chris Lord something was mixing it.

Ryan Shuck posted the following message on JKMB:

everyone will be performing @ the CT party. we figured a way to do the whole band unplugged...

5 songs... will be really cool.

3 of us in the pix because we are the core of the band - there are more pics that will start rolling out as the campaign begins..

but yes - initially, it was going to be just the three of us...

RS

http://www.julien-k.com/forum/showpost.php...mp;postcount=19

Wehay, first post, long time LP live follower.

Had to re-register as there was a problem with my old one, and this was the thread that motivated me to do it, as for my final project in Art college, i done the DBS album. Sorry for the pics being huge, don't see people posting too many images on here so I didn't know what to expect.

The real logo I've been waiting for forever, and it looks amazing !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dude that's a pretty fucking sweet album cover. I might try doin somethin like that for fun. I'm glad Howard Benson is producing this album, he's done great work on all the my chemical romance albums he's produced.

Dude that's a pretty fucking sweet album cover. I might try doin somethin like that for fun. I'm glad Howard Benson is producing this album, he's done great work on all the my chemical romance albums he's produced.

I'm afraid it's all going to be too mainstream. I don't mean in in a bad way, and I know Chester has stated that he'd opt for commercial success over artistic success, but this being his solo project, I really want him to slam some critics, and not just by his voice. I want this to be a credible record. For me it will be, Let Down being a classic in my eyes. But yeah, lets hope he gets it right.

As for the DBS art project, its finished for me finally, which is a relief. Its all built, in a CD case, looking dam sweet, but what a pain, I need to take some pics of it. But here's what the finished version of the individual parts look like !

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Again, sorry for the huge sizes ! And i just noticed i forgot to change Howard Benson from Mixer