“Numb” coming to Fortnite Festival on March 7th

letdownagain

Posted (edited)

Fortnite Festival is a 2023 rhythm video game developed by Harmonix and Epic Games and published by Epic Games. Featuring similar gameplay to the Rock Band series, players perform a song while attempting to get a high score based on their performance. A variety of songs can be chosen from, with a selection being available for free daily, with an option to purchase the song outright being available as well. The game was released in December 2023, and can be accessed via the Fortnitelauncher. Fortnite Festival received mixed reviews from critics, with criticism toward the price of songs as well as the gameplay.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortnite_Festival

Edited by letdownagain

11 minutes ago, letdownagain said:

Fortnite Festival is a 2023 rhythm video game developed by Harmonix and Epic Games and published by Epic Games. Featuring similar gameplay to the Rock Band series, players perform a song while attempting to get a high score based on their performance. A variety of songs can be chosen from, with a selection being available for free daily, with an option to purchase the song outright being available as well. The game was released in December 2023, and can be accessed via the Fortnitelauncher. Fortnite Festival received mixed reviews from critics, with criticism toward the price of songs as well as the gameplay.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortnite_Festival

Noooooooooo I was afraid of this happening whyyyyyyy

1 hour ago, RayGun4200 said:

Noooooooooo I was afraid of this happening whyyyyyyy

Surely an opportunity for us to get possibly more stems can't possibly be a bad thing. Unless this is just "fortnite bad".

37 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

i dont really understand what is this.

Rock Band but in Fortnite basically, just with microtransactions the game is known well for

30 minutes ago, Rockter said:

Surely an opportunity for us to get possibly more stems can't possibly be a bad thing. Unless this is just "fortnite bad".

Well we already have Rock Band stems for Numb so it's nothin new but if they add more in the future like Lost or something we don't have that could be dope but if that does happen I'll have something Fortnite related in my Digital LP Collection which will be gross lol

11 minutes ago, RayGun4200 said:

Well we already have Rock Band stems for Numb so it's nothin new but if they add more in the future like Lost or something we don't have that could be dope but if that does happen I'll have something Fortnite related in my Digital LP Collection which will be gross lol

Well I think it's safe to say that we'll definitely be getting more songs in the game sooner or later. Hopefully it will be the ones we don't have stems for !

Nine Inch Nails recently had a couple of songs added to this. The version of March of the Pigs even included a studio recording of the live outro they've been playing for years which was really cool to have.

We can still get some new LP stems, it's just a matter of time.

LOST would be great!
Last year we had MTV on RB4 and recently it was ripped in excellent quality.

Well, let's wait for the next releases of the Fortnite festival and hope for some exclusive music from the LP in the game!

I play every once in a while with my buddies and my brother, it's a fun little mode. Not sure if you can play with other people online on Rock Band, I've never had it myself, but it's kinda neat to dick around to stuff on there. Forcing them to play Numb will be a treat after how many goddamn Weeknd songs I've been forced to play. Plus earlier P!ATD and Paramore are in this lineup.