LPU chat with Brad!

JanekZech

From LPUnderground.com:

Brad will be stopping by the LPU chat room this Friday, May 22 at 12pm PDT! Ask him about "New Divide," the new video, and any other questions you might have!

*Please note, chat time is subject to change.

Hopefully we get some good information instead of the usual nonsense (Mike excluded) that the LPU chats give. Did we get 1 single piece of info we didn't know from the Phoenix chat?

Come on Brad, we're hoping the best for this one.

lol

your are so right haha

and most of the time Brad doesn't talk much in LPU chat.

Yeah man, if you ask them something important they just dont reply.. or something like this happens:

hey phoenix, how about the new album? the band has talked with some producers or mike will be the producer?

phoenix: yeah! i like cheese hamburgers and doritos!

FUCK THAT SHIT MAN!

LOL

The craziest one of all was the Rob chat, holy shit. Derek and I blew up because we SWORE, I mean absolutely SWORE that it was a robot. You'd get the standard fan questions about the album - NONE of them would be answered and then all of a sudden some random bullshit not related to LP at all, lol. The reason we didn't buy what he said about giving us an "exclusive" by informing us of the song title "Drum Song" is because every other thing he said was nonsense.

However, things improved. Mike tore that motherfucker up when he went in there. He lit it on fire with his typing in all lowercase awesomeness and just gave us 100000000000x the information in 1 chat that we'd get from 600 LPU chats and all the news on LP.com in half a year COMBINED. And then Chester stayed for like 3 hours. Hell yeah.

Phoenix was back to sub-par, so we'll see what Brad does. It's Brad's turn to make it. Deal or no deal, Brad. Let's see what you can do :)

LOL

The craziest one of all was the Rob chat, holy shit. Derek and I blew up because we SWORE, I mean absolutely SWORE that it was a robot. You'd get the standard fan questions about the album - NONE of them would be answered and then all of a sudden some random bullshit not related to LP at all, lol. The reason we didn't buy what he said about giving us an "exclusive" by informing us of the song title "Drum Song" is because every other thing he said was nonsense.

However, things improved. Mike tore that motherfucker up when he went in there. He lit it on fire with his typing in all lowercase awesomeness and just gave us 100000000000x the information in 1 chat that we'd get from 600 LPU chats and all the news on LP.com in half a year COMBINED. And then Chester stayed for like 3 hours. Hell yeah.

Phoenix was back to sub-par, so we'll see what Brad does. It's Brad's turn to make it. Deal or no deal, Brad. Let's see what you can do :)

Since that day, i call LP's drummer

Mr. Bot Bourdon.

I don't expect to much from Brad...........

Most of the time, he just don't answer informative answers.

I am only impressed with Chester and Mike's chats.

I always thought Phoenix supposed to do a good job since he is really fun guy in LPTV and most interview.

However, last time is a big dissapointment. Oh my God!!!!!!What a waste of time. It's so boring.

Well, this time is not MRF. The topic is about "new divide" It supposed to be better.

Hope Brad can do a better job. It can't be worse than last time. :o

Yeah man, if you ask them something important they just dont reply.. or something like this happens:

hey phoenix, how about the new album? the band has talked with some producers or mike will be the producer?

phoenix: yeah! i like cheese hamburgers and doritos!

FUCK THAT SHIT MAN!

By "cheese hamburgers" do you mean cheeseburgers :P

Off topic: the new forum skin is [still] awesome

To all the chats I participitated (Joe/Brad/Phoenix/Phoenix) nothing happend and it was BORING!

I didnt participitated at Mike's and Chester's epic chats and they were awesome.

I wont participate, even though they start with a Letter close to L, but hey there are like 15 people min with my letter, and my question will never be passed. And brad is SLOW. VERY slow.

I imagine that the types all the letter with one index finger, very carefully so nothing happens to his hand and he might be a slow thinker.

and I swear that 70% of the questions won't be answered, 20% of them has been already asked few chats later...

jeez LPU chats make no sense, if Mike or Chester are not taking part of it.

Brad tends to be pretty nice in the chats, but he's not as talkative as Mike or Chester. He's fairly good about answering questions, but he usually doesn't go into much detail.

He probably hides all of his information in his afro. :lol:

To all the chats I participitated (Joe/Brad/Phoenix/Phoenix) nothing happend and it was BORING!

I didnt participitated at Mike's and Chester's epic chats and they were awesome.

I wont participate, even though they start with a Letter close to L, but hey there are like 15 people min with my letter, and my question will never be passed. And brad is SLOW. VERY slow.

I imagine that the types all the letter with one index finger, very carefully so nothing happens to his hand and he might be a slow thinker.

and I swear that 70% of the questions won't be answered, 20% of them has been already asked few chats later...

jeez LPU chats make no sense, if Mike or Chester are not taking part of it.

calm down people give them a break lol we criticize them on every little thing....im sure there are things they want to keep quiet about...but its still fun chatting with them its better then not doing it at all