Mike Shinoda - New song "In My Head" featured in Scream VI, PVRIS collaboration, and "a lot in store for Linkin Park fans"

PeppePark

50 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

From what I can see, It looks like the MT20 boxset might be bigger than the HT20 boxset. Also, I wonder if he will do an unboxing of the MT20 boxset soon before the MT20 stuff gets released on April 7th, like what he did with the HT20 boxset before it got released.

Why do you call it MT20? its just M20

18 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

Mountain 20? haha

I've also seen people on Reddit shortening it to that and on one Reddit post, I saw one comment from someone asking what MT20 meant, and another commenter replied that it stood for "Meteora Theory", lol. I can't find the post now, because the post was made a while back, but I remember seeing that in the comments of the post for sure.

Edited by NJPLP

looks like "In My Head" have an alternate cover art looks similar like "Still Alive" but i bet Mike wanted to design his own single cover (which design by the one and only, Frank Maddock). also, at the signed poster, "A New Era of Mike Shinoda Music". 

IMG-4821.jpg

Edited by Stranger

3 hours ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

It’s a fun song, Mike’s vocals in the bridge are REALLY good. Nice 

The vocals are great, but the instrumental is mixed like shit

I so wish it was heavier and grittier, it would play off the vocals so well

15 hours ago, NJPLP said:

From what I can see, It looks like the MT20 boxset might be bigger than the HT20 boxset. Also, I wonder if he will do an unboxing of the MT20 boxset soon before the MT20 stuff gets released on April 7th, like what he did with the HT20 boxset before it got released.

Mike said in the Q&A on discord that he received a copy of the box, but he was not allowed to open it yet, as it would be for him to do the Unboxing as it was in HT20.

of course he must have received more than one copy apparently lol

On 3/10/2023 at 8:22 AM, thigolpbr said:

Mike said in the Q&A on discord that he received a copy of the box, but he was not allowed to open it yet, as it would be for him to do the Unboxing as it was in HT20.

of course he must have received more than one copy apparently lol

Mike did the HT20 box set unboxing on September 23rd, 2020, which was a Wednesday. That day was two weeks and two days before the HT20 stuff was released. I have feeling he may do an unboxing for the M20 box set sometime during the week of March 20th-24th, which is two weeks before the week that the M20 stuff gets released, though, who honestly knows.

Edit: He did an unboxing of it today on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023. 

Edited by NJPLP

28 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Mike did the HT20 box set unboxing on September 23rd, 2020, which was a Wednesday. That day was two weeks and two days before the HT20 stuff was released. I have feeling he may do an unboxing for the M20 box set sometime during the week of March 20th-24th, which is two weeks before the week that the M20 stuff gets released, though, who honestly knows.

In my opinion, that will be the prediction.

17 march - release More the Victim, Or Fighting myself

24 march - exclusive release show streaming

31 march - Mike Shinoda Unboxing (Meteora 20th super deluxe)

07 April - Meteora Release.

Edited by thigolpbr

The song fits soooo well in the movie, at the beginning when the movie title appears on screen with an overview of NY, and then on the ending credits, right after Still Alive plays on the ending scene. I am so happy to see Mike’s name on a big project, the movie scored the best opening weekend for the franchise, and the reviews are quite good. I’m not the biggest fan of the franchise but the movie is fun and enjoyable, I liked it as much as the 5th.

On 3/12/2023 at 11:22 PM, STRANGELOVE92 said:

The song fits soooo well in the movie, at the beginning when the movie title appears on screen with an overview of NY, and then on the ending credits, right after Still Alive plays on the ending scene. I am so happy to see Mike’s name on a big project, the movie scored the best opening weekend for the franchise, and the reviews are quite good. I’m not the biggest fan of the franchise but the movie is fun and enjoyable, I liked it as much as the 5th.

You mean Mike in solitary? Cause speaking of blockbuster the LP/Transformers duo has become a pop culture icon...  https://youtu.be/pz0EFEVqUjg

Edited by bloodbath

On 3/10/2023 at 9:19 AM, thigolpbr said:

In my opinion, that will be the prediction.

17 march - release More the Victim, Or Fighting myself

24 march - exclusive release show streaming

31 march - Mike Shinoda Unboxing (Meteora 20th super deluxe)

07 April - Meteora Release.

You were a bit off with when the unboxing was going to happen. He did the unboxing today on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023. 

Also, you are off by a week with the release of "Fighting Myself". That's not happening this week. That will happen next week on Friday, March 24th, 2023. Not going to mention who got the information originally, but he deserves all the praise from us on finding this information and more.

Edited by NJPLP

5 hours ago, NJPLP said:

You were a bit off with when the unboxing was going to happen. He did the unboxing today on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023. 

Also, you are off by a week with the release of "Fighting Myself". That's not happening this week. That will happen next week on Friday, March 24th, 2023. Not going to mention who got the information originally, but he deserves all the praise from us on finding this information and more.

that's good then :)

• 2 months later...