2022 Setlist Updates & Additions

LPLStaff

It's been a very long time, but we actually have done some work to find some setlists to add to the site. These have come from old show review archives, fan reviews, and more. It's no secret much of our attention has focused on Linkinpedia and working on that since 2015, but there is still work to be done with Linkin Park and previous show setlists. In terms of the website, we have a significant amount of setlists for shows and everything from the last part of Projekt Revolution 2004 to modern day has a setlist for it except for one show we are looking for.

Perhaps the biggest missing set is still the Jimmy Kimmel 2007 / Hollywood House of Blues set, which we have never been able to track down after the first two songs that were aired. The unconfirmed setlist comes from an fan on the LPU forums in 2007 that typed up songs they remember being played.

Anyway, here are some updates of what we've tracked down in the past year or so. We will work on getting these added to the site's show pages shortly. A big thank you to Alan and lpliveusername for their hard work!

SETLISTS:

Columbus, Ohio 2001: With You, Runaway, Papercut, By Myself, Points of Authority, High Voltage, Crawling, Pushing Me Away, And One, In the End, A Place for My Head, Forgotten, One Step Closer
*Joe Hahn at the Meet & Greet, about why the band doesn’t perform My December live: “We tried to keep it upbeat. If we played that live, everyone would fall asleep.”

Barcelona, Spain 2001: With You, Runaway, Papercut, By Myself, Points of Authority, Crawling, In the End, A Place for My Head, Forgotten, One Step Closer
*We now know ‘Pushing Me Away’, which was swapped for ‘Crawling’ early on this tour, was not played before Montpellier, France. Due to the Montpellier recording being incomplete, we’ve narrowed it down to just that one show for the switch between the two songs in the setlist as it is confirmed that ‘Pushing Me Away’ was played at the next show in Italy. 
image.jpeg

Hartford, Connecticut 2001: With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, By Myself, Crawling, In the End, A Place for My Head, One Step Closer

Koln, Germany 2001: With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points, Step Up, Pushing Me Away, And One, In the End, A Place for My Head, Forgotten, Crawling /// My December, Joe Hahn Solo, By Myself, One Step Closer
*Setlist on the show page has been wrong since 2001 and has now been fixed to the proper setlist!

We actually found a setlist photo from Nottingham 2003. The show recording is out there, of course, but this is exactly what the setlist photo shows.
image.jpeg

Las Vegas, Nevada 2003: Don’t Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Papercut, Points of Authority, Runaway, Faint, From the Inside, Figure.09, With You, By Myself, P5hng Me A*wy, Numb, Crawling, In the End, A Place for My Head, One Step Closer
*Numb had a false start, which Chester replied to and said, “This is about as punk rock as we get.”

Norman, Oklahoma 2004: With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, Don’t Stay, Somewhere I Belong, It’s Goin’ Down, Lying From You, Nobody’s Listening, Breaking the Habit, From the Inside, Faint, Numb, Crawling, In the End /// My December, P5hng Me A*wy, A Place for My Head, One Step Closer

PARTIAL SETLISTS:
Not a lot here, but it's at least a few. A lot more work to be done in this area in the future.

Wien, Austria 2001: With You, Crawling, In the End, My December, Step Up
*Chester did *not* sing Control with Puddle of Mudd

Las Vegas, Nevada 2004: Faint (w/ fan on stage), One Step Closer

San Antonio, Texas 2004: Points of Authority, Somewhere I Belong, Faint, Crawling, In the End

West Palm Beach, Florida 2004: One Step Closer (w/ Jonathan Davis)

All for now!

4 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Koln, Germany 2001: With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points, Step Up, Pushing Me Away, And One, In the End, A Place for My Head, Forgotten, Crawling /// My December, Joe Hahn Solo, By Myself, One Step Closer
*Setlist on the show page has been wrong since 2001 and has now been fixed to the proper setlist!

I'm confused here. I remember that I provided the setlist for the page but not in 2001 rather much much later. Could you elaborate on what was wrong previously, really curios. That was my very first concert ever btw :).

Eit: My dumb ass clicked the show page and could see for himself. Still moderately confused as to why this was. Thanks for fixing that!

Edited by Trumtram

1 hour ago, bloodbath said:

Silly question, which is the most modern show with unknown set?

That Kimmel 2007 set for sure that LP played. Before that, it's the 2004 tour but once they started a tour, those setlists were 99% going to be the same all tour unless Chester got sick or something. We are missing some Fort Minor 2006 setlists but those few sets you could probably guess with 99.9% accuracy.

Chester guested with Royal Machines (and others) in 2016 - those acts sent us some setlists. This one was one they said they'd send, then stopped replying and wouldn't follow up. It happens. https://lplive.net/shows/chesterbennington/20160928c/ At least we know what Chester sang on.

Dead By Sunrise members would send us setlists of their private shows if we needed them. Mike actually sent us a setlist of a performance he did too one time years ago. LP HQ sent us a setlist one time of a private performance. So - all around, all of the bands/band members are very kind to us and are extremely helpful. We can't thank them enough for their help over the years. :)

53 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

I'm confused here. I remember that I provided the setlist for the page but not in 2001 rather much much later. Could you elaborate on what was wrong previously, really curios. That was my very first concert ever btw :).

Eit: My dumb ass clicked the show page and could see for himself. Still moderately confused as to why this was. Thanks for fixing that!

It is entirely possible you provided the correct setlist recently (meaning 2010-now, or something) and either it just slipped by us or we saw it and forgot to update it. Ha. That is VERY possible. We have Google Docs upon Google Docs upon lists upon other lists of information to add to LPLive and Linkinpedia - it may take us 5+ years to add everything, provided literally nothing else ever happens lol. It's a never ending cycle. So we may have messed that up ourselves. The setlist on the show page that WAS there for ages came from either PushMeAway.com's archives from 2001 or a similar source.