Cam Archer - Voltage (Produced by Mike Shinoda) // Out January 10, 2023

lpliveusername

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one who finds, and more knowing that we'll have news about MT20 in January, this a big coincidence and I think that it's that week that we will have news? Considering the second verse is literally what he did for HT20 and knowing this demo was made 2 years ago, I see a lot of coincidence about the dates

On 12/26/2022 at 11:43 AM, Capacity said:

Am I the only one who finds, and more knowing that we'll have news about MT20 in January, this a big coincidence and I think that it's that week that we will have news? Considering the second verse is literally what he did for HT20 and knowing this demo was made 2 years ago, I see a lot of coincidence about the dates

Wasn't HT20 announced about 8 weeks prior to its release? Wouldn't that put M20 for a late January info drop?

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

Wasn't HT20 announced about 8 weeks prior to its release? Wouldn't that put M20 for a late January info drop?

My prediction is conditioned by the second verse of the song and that something that was written two years ago and as an unknown artist, coming out on those dates is something to keep in mind.

If MT20 is announced that week, 9-13 of January and 8 weeks go by (knowing that February has less days) that leaves us with an MT20 release the week of March 6-10, which matches the approx two week gap between the actual release and the release of the 20th anniversary versions(Keeping in mind HT20). These are all guesses, but I like to anticipate what might be coming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...