Spotify - Hybrid Theory is the most streamed rock album // In The End reaches 1 billion streams

PeppePark

According to a report by Stream N' Destroy, "Hybrid Theory" by Linkin Park is the most streamed album on Spotify, in hard rock, heavy metal and punk.

Two other Linkin Park albums made to the chart, "Meteora" on 6th place and "Minutes To Midnight" on 24th place.

Here's the top 30, to view the full list sign up for Stream N' Destroy.

1. Linkin Park, Hybrid Theory (2000) 2.67 billion streams
  2. Nirvana, Nevermind (1991) 2.62B
  3. Guns N’ Roses, Appetite for Destruction (1987) 2.4B
  4. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Californication (1999) 2.2B
  5. Queen, A Night at the Opera (1975) 2.1B
  6. Linkin Park, Meteora (2003) 2.08B
  7. Metallica, Metallica (1991) 2.04B
  8. Panic! At The Disco, Pray for the Wicked (2018) 1.9B
  9. AC/DC, Back in Black (1980) 1.88B
  10. Panic! At The Disco, Death of a Bachelor (2016) 1.81B
  11. System Of A Down, Toxicity (2001) 1.76B
  12. My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade (2006) 1.75B
  13. Fall Out Boy, American Beauty/American Psycho (2015) 1.71B
  14. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stadium Arcadium (2006) 1.71B
  15. Pink Floyd, The Wall (1979) 1.69B
  16. Bon Jovi, Slippery When Wet (1986) 1.61B
  17. Queen, The Game (1980) 1.52B
  18. Green Day, American Idiot (2004) 1.48B
  19. Queen, Jazz (1978) 1.43B
  20. Red Hot Chili Peppers, By the Way (2002) 1.37B
  21. Blink-182, Enema of the State (1999) 1.34B
  22. Journey, Escape (1981) 1.29B
  23. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991) 1.29B
  24. Linkin Park, Minutes to Midnight (2007) 1.25B
  25. Queen, News of the World (1977) 1.25B
  26. Fall Out Boy, Save Rock and Roll (2013) 1.23B
  27. Green Day, Dookie (1994) 1.21B
  28. Pink Floyd, The Dark Side of the Moon (1973) 1.19B
  29. Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin IV (1971) 1.18B
  30. Pearl Jam, Ten (1991) 1.18B

And that's not everything!
According to chart data, "In The End" surpassed 1 billion streams on Spotify, becoming the first nu-metal song to reach this milestone.

14 minutes ago, Capacity said:

Crazy but expected. But Mike doesn't want to release any more demos or b-sides for meteora 🤣.I hope no one on this forum buys that garbage.

I totally see Mike making comments about "Thoughts that take away my pride" in 2 years lol  

4 hours ago, Capacity said:

Crazy but expected. But Mike doesn't want to release any more demos or b-sides for meteora 🤣.I hope no one on this forum buys that garbage.

We are still waiting for that Meteora Remixes for Meteora20. Can't wait to hear the demo version of Don't Stay!

16 hours ago, Capacity said:

Crazy but expected that Mike would get thrown in the dirt around here for no reason.

We all know he always hated releasing things that are not perfect, and even more after 2017. 

11 hours ago, Cesar656 said:

Crazy but expected that Mike would get thrown in the dirt around here for no reason.

We all know he always hated releasing things that are not perfect, and even more after 2017. 

Plus he just recently explained on stream how these things work. Mike can't unilaterally decide "I'm going to release whatever we still have in the vault from the Meteora era".

Decisions like that involve LP's management, their label, the rest of the band, etc. It's weird when people act like Mike is doing all he can to block anything from being released in order to spite the fans lol. Like how would that thought process even work?

11 hours ago, Justin said:

Plus he just recently explained on stream how these things work. Mike can't unilaterally decide "I'm going to release whatever we still have in the vault from the Meteora era".

Decisions like that involve LP's management, their label, the rest of the band, etc. It's weird when people act like Mike is doing all he can to block anything from being released in order to spite the fans lol. Like how would that thought process even work?

There is a lot of hate on Mike for embracing his solo stuff instead of focusing on LP post Chester.

If he did all his NFT and streams during LP era im sure he would even be praised for it

• PeppePark changed the title to Spotify - Hybrid Theory is the most streamed rock album // In The End reaches 1 billion streams