Best Proshot of each year

2004 - Rock Am Ring (duh)
2006 - Summer Sonic
2007 - Live Earth Japan (The little things give you away is unbelievable)
2010 - Madrid
2011 - Itunes Festival (better than Red Square)
2012 - Telekom Street Gigs (just because it's 60fps)
2017 - Maximus Festival (argentina) - because it was the first one, and we were all together watching it live and chatting. Amazing experience.

6 minutes ago, blackout said:

2017 would be definitely Southside Festival. One of the best LP live shows I have watched. I come back to it from time to time. Great energy, the band was on form in general.

Amazing show, even some songs that generally sounded “eeeeh” on that tour were good at Southside ‘17.  

On 3/1/2021 at 11:42 PM, blackout said:

2017 would be definitely Southside Festival. One of the best LP live shows I have watched. I come back to it from time to time. Great energy, the band was on form in general.

Actually the live mix was way better. I remember it being as energetic as previous cycles. The audio for the stream was good for it being from OML cycle, but still OML live mixing.

1 hour ago, LPsMart said:

Actually the live mix was way better. I remember it being as energetic as previous cycles. The audio for the stream was good for it being from OML cycle, but still OML live mixing.

It was great anyway, in my opinion. One of my favourite live shows proshots.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:42 PM, blackout said:

7 hours ago, LPsMart said:

On 3/1/2021 at 2:49 PM, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Amazing show, even some songs that generally sounded “eeeeh” on that tour were good at Southside ‘17.  

My favorite 2017 was actually Rock Werchter. It used to play clean on YouTube but something happened to it so now it glitches. I’m lucky I bought a DVD off one of those concert DVD websites. I think it’s the best vocal performance from Chester out of the 3 full OML pro-shot shows.

Also Madrid has to be the best from 2010 right?

13 minutes ago, OKCrew said:

My favorite 2017 was actually Rock Werchter. It used to play clean on YouTube but something happened to it so now it glitches. I’m lucky I bought a DVD off one of those concert DVD websites. I think it’s the best vocal performance from Chester out of the 3 full OML pro-shot shows.

Also Madrid has to be the best from 2010 right?

The mix in the proshot of Rock Werchter was awful. The sound was so muddy and badly balanced in general. I avoid watching this proshot because of this, unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, blackout said:

The mix in the proshot of Rock Werchter was awful. The sound was so muddy and badly balanced in general. I avoid watching this proshot because of this, unfortunately.

I agree the mixing could have been better. For me, the performance itself was so good the mixing isn’t a distraction. I feel like all 6 of them were pretty much nailing everything. Like maybe one awkward LITE/GGB transition or something. But Chester killed the vocals better than the other 2 shows, and i also prefer the APFMH verse on the COG remix over It’s Goin Down lol

• 4 weeks later...

Since I guess these are for people who want to watch rather than listen I won’t post my favorite SBD audios for years. 

2000: The Roxy

2001: Docklands Arena

2002: Las Vegas on HT20

2003: Live In Texas

2004: Rock am Ring

2005: Live 8

2006: Chiba

2007: Clarkston

2008: Milton Keynes

2009: Istanbul

2010: Madrid

2011: Madison Square Garden