Mike on TikTok; Asks for Fan Vocals

LPLStaff

Mike has posted a series of videos on his Tik Tok account asking for fan vocals on a few tracks. He recently made these songs in his CoronaJams streaming sessions on Twitch.

On track one from December 14 ("Freestyle"), Mike says, "Hey guys, trying something new, I made this track on Twitch today, let's see if you guys can do any vocals over it." The description says, "Rappers and singers, let’s hear your vocals on this track 🎤🎹🎧 #duet"

For track two on December 15 ("Hanukkah Freestyle-Trap Kletzmer 1.2"), Mike says, "Alright guys here's the track from Twitch from today, feel free to do any vocals or any instrument on top of it." The description reads, "New track for you to #duet with. Made live on Twitch (weekdays 10am-noon PST, Twitch.tv/OfficialMikeShinoda)"

For track three on December 20 ("KarmaKon"), the description reads, "#duet with this and add your vocal, instrument, or dance. Let’s see it. #Rapper #Vocalist #Instrumental #Hiphop #Producer #music #musician #performer"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The tracks you've posted are really cool, and I'm sure that there'll be lots of significant contributions. I think it's really inspiring that you are giving people the opportunity to collaborate with you, and it's fantastic that you are putting the spotlight on other artists. It's also great to see how passionate and open you are to working with others. I'm sure that there'll be some really cool contributions to these tracks, so I'm looking forward to hearing what people come up with. As an advice, if you want to gain more popularity on TikTok, you can look here for some followers. It helped me to become the #1 live streamer for one week there. :D

Edited by KyaTrix

• 5 months later...

Just stumbled upon this post about Mike asking for fan vocals on his tracks, and it sounds absolutely intriguing! I can't believe I missed out on this opportunity. It's awesome to see artists like Mike engaging with their fans and giving them a chance to collaborate. By the way, while browsing the web, I came across some info on how to buy real TikTok views. If you're looking to give your TikTok content a boost and reach a wider audience, you might find it helpful. Check out the link I found on how to buy real TikTok views.

Edited by ganaisaiah