1stp Klosr Remix Breakdown

LPLStaff

Check this out!

Ken from Humble Bros. has uploaded a seventeen minute video discussing the 1stp Klosr remix on Reanimation, how it came together, and how it was created. This is one of the most interesting uploads we've seen of a song breakdown. Additionally, he has a brand new mix of the song that he did to start the video.

This is the first time that we've heard Saki Kaskas played guitar and bass on the remix.

"In this session, Ken 'hiwatt' Marshall breaks down The Humble Brothers remix of '1stp Klosr' by Linkin Park, from their 2002 PLATINUM album Reanimation!"

32 minutes ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

I've never seen a man doing the 

🤘 Almost every time he talks LOL

Yeah this dude seems super friendly, and his hand is distracting now that you pointed that out LOL

14 minutes ago, Robrobbsen said:

Great to watch, i wish Mike would do something like that someday. Even PT stuff would be cool. 

But i guess thats so speciffic that theres not enough demand 🤷‍♂️

Mike probably thinks it would be boring for a lot of people. He might be right, actually, but I know most of us would be totally fascinated. This whole video was great and the amount of detail he went into was awesome.

Someone has to ask him, sadly i cant catch mikes streams most of the time.

But you are right i think even non audio people would find it interesting maybe. Hearing what makes your favourite songs as great as they are is just so cool.

Even random stuff like the Live backing tracks are so interesting because (presumably mike lol) keeps changing little things, like the verses in In the end.

Mike probably thinks the streams are boring to:D

1 hour ago, Robrobbsen said:

Someone has to ask him, sadly i cant catch mikes streams most of the time.

But you are right i think even non audio people would find it interesting maybe. Hearing what makes your favourite songs as great as they are is just so cool.

Even random stuff like the Live backing tracks are so interesting because (presumably mike lol) keeps changing little things, like the verses in In the end.

Mike probably thinks the streams are boring to:D

Avenged Sevenfold does this kind of videos and fans fucking love it. 

Yeah whenever artists do this kind of deep dive into the production of their tracks, most people love it even if they're not producers/musicians. Maybe treat it like art streams where he does it every once and a while in between the CoronaJam streams. People could redeem ShinodaBucks to request specific songs. I think it'd be cool.

1 minute ago, SasstielExperience said:

Yeah whenever artists do this kind of deep dive into the production of their tracks, most people love it even if they're not producers/musicians. Maybe treat it like art streams where he does it every once and a while in between the CoronaJam streams. People could redeem ShinodaBucks to request specific songs. I think it'd be cool.

That would be so awesome, even tough i´m not watching live. The first few picks would be Numb, ITE, etc. but after a few song the interesing ones would come.

Everything is posible theese days with mike tbh. 

The second leg of the PT tour, the streams and all the interesting stuff like the open door vocal thing. 

I bet Mike does not know the half of how much he helps people through hard times, even before Corona. 

Also nice, my 200th post🎉