Reading my eyes sample/sound idea?

unksoldier2000

WOW dude i think you got something here or maybe is just a coincidence.

So i take the first orchestral hit in the intro and it didnt sound anything like the one on RME so i started to change the pitch of the sample up and down but once i just change it 2 semitones up the magic happend it sounded the same. now maybe is just a coincidence cause is a single note but knowing the year that song was released and knowing that the band use some samples on the Xero tape maybe means something. 

Well here is the original intro and then i use the RME beat and put the string pitched up on it

https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/cYrefEt5/file.html

The first is the original intro then after the silence is the intro with the sampled pitched up

Edited by Diaux

On 2/25/2020 at 1:57 AM, Diaux said:

WOW dude i think you got something here or maybe is just a coincidence.

So i take the first orchestral hit in the intro and it didnt sound anything like the one on RME so i started to change the pitch of the sample up and down but once i just change it 2 semitones up the magic happend it sounded the same. now maybe is just a coincidence cause is a single note but knowing the year that song was released and knowing that the band use some samples on the Xero tape maybe means something. 

Well here is the original intro and then i use the RME beat and put the string pitched up on it

https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/cYrefEt5/file.html

The first is the original intro then after the silence is the intro with the sampled pitched up

WOW, Great job on that, I found it randomly, I was trying to find a sample of a song, I ended thinking that It sounded familiar with RME

Edited by MS2000

8 hours ago, MS2000 said:

WOW, Great job on that, I found it randomly, I was trying to find a sample of a song, I ended thinking that I sounded familiar with RME

I have no idea how you found this and how you came to the conclusion that it sounded like RME, cause for me at first it didnt sounded anything like RME at all im glad i ended up working with the sample and made this possible. you sir have a good ear

2 hours ago, Hahninator said:

Wow this is a really good find.

I have a fan remix of High Voltage that uses this song from like 2005 ish (called Only Dreaming Voltage) so at least someone way back then was familiar with the song but maybe they didn't make the connection to RME.

I'm dead serious i don't know anything about that group or the song, funny enought after a quick search they say that are or were signed to Warner

35 minutes ago, Robrobbsen said:

Yup, that worked and deffenetly sounded similar!

Good, i never used that site in my life