Talinda Releases Grey Daze Statement

hahninator

7 minutes ago, Broman said:

It annoys me that she continues to use his last name. Like seriously lady? I understand the son stuff, but she's just gold digging her way through life and taking advantage of the fact that Chester isn't here to speak up

Ikr? Most of the women dont keep the last name, only children do. I mean, why lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Ikr? Most of the women dont keep the last name, only children do. I mean, why lol

I know tons and tons of people who got divorced and keep the same last name. Not that uncommon at all IMO. Especially if their children have the same last name. Just because you get a divorce doesn’t mean that it never happened. And sometimes it doesn’t even mean that you stop loving the person, it all really depends, it’s all complicated. 

42 minutes ago, Garret said:

I know tons and tons of people who got divorced and keep the same last name. Not that uncommon at all IMO. Especially if their children have the same last name. Just because you get a divorce doesn’t mean that it never happened. And sometimes it doesn’t even mean that you stop loving the person, it all really depends, it’s all complicated. 

It might be in your country. Not really in Here within people i know and not only. I mean i wouldnt keep it as well. What for do i need it after a divorce. 

Even my mother after a divorce got back to her family last name and i have my fathers last name. But that is of course a personal preference. And it is obvious when you were married to someone famous for sure you are keeping it for the benefits as well. 

Edited by sordomuda

23 hours ago, sordomuda said:

It might be in your country. Not really in Here within people i know and not only. I mean i wouldnt keep it as well. What for do i need it after a divorce. 

Even my mother after a divorce got back to her family last name and i have my fathers last name. But that is of course a personal preference. And it is obvious when you were married to someone famous for sure you are keeping it for the benefits as well. 

My parents got divorced when I was 11 and my Mom kept my Dad’s last name for a long time. Idk just don’t think it’s that uncommon and it’s the most irrelevant part of all of this anyways as to why she kept his name, who cares? She was married to him for like 10 years and had a son with him. Not that weird really.

Edited by Garret