2018.11.05 - Anaheim, California

RogueSoul

The Outbreak Tour is reaching it's final run of shows, but Mike's not slowing down. The tour continues tonight in Anaheim, California at the House Of Blues - Mike's third out of four shows in the state.

Mike and the band last performed at the Dia De Los Deftones festival in San Diego, and some interesting stuff happened despite it being a shortened set. Unfortunately, there was no sign of 'Lift Off' during the set, but the set was still packed with action. 'Petrified' returned as the introduction (including 'Introduction'), with 'When They Come For Me' and 'Make It Up As I Go' following. 'Remember The Name' was mid-set instead of towards the end. This show was the first to not close with 'Running From My Shadow' since the song made its debut - it was written on the set, but it seems Mike ran out of time, which prompted them to close with the 'Good Goodbye' and 'Bleed It Out' mashup for the first time. Even with the shorter sets, Mike is full of surprises!

Watch Mike perform 'In The End' at the Dia De Los Deftones festival. Even at shows where Mike isn't the headliner, the entire crowd can't help but support him with these shows!

As usual, it's going to be hard to predict what comes tonight. We're still waiting on 'Invisible,' 'Waiting For Tomorrow,' and 'High Road' to be performed. Mike also said earlier on the tour that he'd like to play 'Can't Hear You Now' at some point on the tour - hopefully soon! There are a whole bunch of tracks that could open, and now even the closing song isn't certain (though 'Running From My Shadow' will likely remain as the main closer). All we can do is wait and see at this point!

Is anyone going to tonight's show? Mike has one more show in California - San Francisco - before he starts heading back east for shows in Utah, Colorado, and Illinois. Mike will be back in the state before the end of the year, though - just today, he was announced for the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas lineup!

We'll be keeping you updated on everything that happens at this show, so be be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world (a couple members from the Discord will be at this show - be sure to say hi)! We just launched the new LPLive Archive YouTube Channel that is loaded with hours of rare content from the Linkin Park world, and we'll also be uploading videos from the Post Traumatic Tour there, too. Be sure to subscribe!

Check out the rest of Mike Shinoda's touring schedule here.

Okay, so who was the girl playing guitar on WAIF? (hell yeah for that banger in the set btw!!) Her name made me think I knew her from somewhere, but can't quite place it.

And since when does Mike have an extra opener with that rapper? Was it announced?

I really have no idea who that is. I would love to see Watching As I Fall in there more often. Just rotate it with Hold It Together or something. Rotate In Stereo and High Road.

There appears to be random openers the rest of the tour at some shows, but not all. Really odd, ha.

Okay, so who was the girl playing guitar on WAIF? (hell yeah for that banger in the set btw!!) Her name made me think I knew her from somewhere, but can't quite place it.

And since when does Mike have an extra opener with that rapper? Was it announced?

Annie Grunwald. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1Mps1nD7q/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hkfwpkz26b2b