LPU Basics Collection

hahninator

The LP Underground is celebrating their 18th year this year and has issued a new line of merch to celebrate. With Linkin Park still on a break after 2017, it was expected that no new music would be issued for this year's LPU edition.

LPU Basics Collection

"This year LPU (Linkin Park Underground) turns 18. It's incredible to look back at all the special moments and connections that have happened all over the world with fans online, at LPU events, and of course at the live shows. Today we are launching a new collection called LPU Basics - a classic assortment of LPU branded merchandise tailored for you, the LP community. For now, there won't be the usual "bundle" for year 18, but each new LPU Basics item is available for purchase in the LPU Store, exclusively for LPU members."

lpubasics.jpg

"As usual LPU Digital Memberships are available year round for $10 (annually) at http://lpunderground.com - Current members that hold the "LPU 17 Bundle + Membership" will be switched to the standard LPU Digital Membership to reflect your account. If your auto-renew option is turned on, your account will renew as an LPU Digital Membership going forward. You may change your auto-renew status anytime."

Long sleeve tee for 40$? Unfortunate end of a great fanclub. Well I guess the only way we can get new/unreleased music is through Best Offs with few b-sides realeased by Warners. I hope DBS Time Capsule will be realeased soon.

Long sleeve tee for 40$? Unfortunate end of a great fanclub. Well I guess the only way we can get new/unreleased music is through Best Offs with few b-sides realeased by Warners. I hope DBS Time Capsule will be realeased soon.

Or, you know, when the band is active again in a year or so and they're ready to start releasing music, including through the LPU, again?

You guys don't know for a fact that Linkin Park is going to become active and release music through LPU again. Mike said there are no plans and if anything ever does happen, their social media will let us know. LPU was cool back in like the early 2000's but I'm surprised that it even lasted as long as it did. I have a feeling a lot of fans have trouble with letting things go regarding the band. We have Mike Shinoda putting out his own music now and with a new band. He has said he has been working on new music and with tons of people.Just accept it as it goes. I think mrfox is right, that's how we'll hear unreleased music in the future. It's whatever at this point. I just want that damn Meteora demo heard on Making Of Meteora with Chester's vocals. ''thoughts that take away my pride''.

Edited by GarretLP