New "A Thousand Suns" Anniversary T-Shirts

RogueSoul

We've gotten quite a bit of anniversary merch this year! In May came the Minutes To Midnight Anniversary merch that featured logos and squares. Then in June came the Living Things anniversary which featured... more squares. Now it's September, and you know what that means: it's the eight-year anniversary of A Thousand Suns! As of yesterday, the album is eight years old! And how do we celebrate it? With squares!

slide-2-image.jpg?12646986957853266986

Thankfully, that last part was a lie. Instead of bringing out a bunch of designs, the band has opted for two of them - and only one of them dons a square! You can choose from the white Eagle Tee or the black Thousand Suns Tee. The Eagle Tee is pretty much the cooler one, we can't lie - the design is on point and it isn't a square (hallelujah!). Probably one of the best t-shirt designs from the band yet! The Thousand Suns Tee is more conservative on the front, featuring the albums title on the chest and the cover of the deluxe edition (the inverse colors) on the back. In square format. Both are available now on the official Linkin Park store, so be sure to nab them while you still can!

Will you be buying any of the shirts? I'm nabbing the Eagle Tee - it's honestly the first anniversary design I've really loved so far. Perhaps this means the band's stepping up the game with these anniversary merch designs. The next one coming up is Hybrid Theory in October - and we know very well that they'll want to nail the designs for that round of merch. Let's just hope it's not squares.

We'll be keeping you updated on everything that happens in the Linkin Park world, so be be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world! We just launched the new LPLive Archive YouTube Channel that is loaded with hours of rare content from the Linkin Park world, and we'll also be uploading videos from the Post Traumatic Tour there, too. Be sure to subscribe!

Same eagle shirt at HotTopic for $17.52 https://www.hottopic.com/product/linkin-park-eagle-t-shirt/11410812.html#q=linkin%2Bpark&start=2.

Sure, probably different (lower?) quality, but still a better deal.

That's a better design than most of what I could see on certain stores. Seeing a 2000 pic with the Meteora logo makes me a bit mad lol

• 2 months later...