Mike Adds Second German Show in Offenbach

hahninator

Great news Germany! After rumblings that Koln could be the only German show of the September European Tour for Post Traumatic, Mike has added a second German show in Offenbach on September 6th.

This comes as no surprise after the Koln show sold out almost instantly and Post Traumatic debuted at #2 on the German charts.

The LPU presale begins on June 27th at 10am, check the LPU for details, and the public on sale is June 29th here. This venue only seats 3,000 so look for another quick sellout... get your tickets fast if you want to attend. With a $10 LPU membership pretty much guaranteeing you tickets, it's a wise purchase, but that's just us!

Shockingly, Offenbach is a city that Linkin Park performed in once in 2001 but never returned to. Mike has actually been to this exact venue before, because Linkin Park opened for the Deftones on March 12, 2001 there.

The Post Traumatic European Tour is now up to 9 shows in August and September, the same length as the Asian Tour. This show also puts Mike at three shows in three days again, but he has proved he can handle that with no issue. Look for at least two more European Tour shows to be announced due to the lengthy gap (September 2-5) in the touring schedule!

Who will be attending this show? Check out the full setlists, show pages, upcoming tour dates and more for the Post Traumatic Tour here.

Hopefully we will get another one in Berlin ;)

Okay I've got my ticket for Köln but I want more :D Because Offenbach isn't to handle for me^^ Another week day and sometimes I have to go to my working place too looool

There will be more German shows, for sure. I don't understand why Mike or the rest of Linkin Park don't just move to Germany, honestly. They play more there than anywhere else in the world. At least they used to from like 2008 and onwards.

I think the USA will get a substantial (3x the size of Fort Minor) tour to make up for LP canceling the last 2 USA tours.

Rightfully so. I hope Mike plays in almost every state because there's a huge difference between making a 6-man show and a 1-man show.