Mike Performing At Amoeba Records

RogueSoul

Mike just won't stop! He is adding on to the Post Traumatic Tour with another show in Los Angeles - but this one will be a little more intimate. Mike is performing at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles, California on June 14th, the day before Post Traumatic is released. More information on the performance can be found here.

This will be Mike's third performance in Los Angeles on his solo career, the first two, of course, being a few weeks ago on May 12: his debut performances. His first show ever was at the KROQ Weenie Roast in the afternoon, performing a short set featuring some live debuts before performing at Identity LA later in the night with many more surprises. Songs from the back catalogue including 'Sorry For Now' and 'Kenji' got their live debuts, while most of the currently released songs were performed (unfortunately barring 'Nothing Makes Sense Anymore' - hopefully we'll see that one in the solo headlining shows).

Amoeba Records is a record store in LA, so it'll have a very different atmosphere. It's a much more intimate show than his festival performances, so you can definitely expect for a special feeling in the room. Mike could play an acoustic set there, but he could just as easily perform with his full setup as well. It'll be interesting to see what he does - and will we see 'Running From My Shadow' (out tomorrow) be performed for the first time? Other bands like the Deftones have performed at this record store.

Will anyone be going? It'll definitely be a very cool experience to see Mike in such a unique setting! It's been quite awhile since we've seen a performance like this from anyone in the band. Mike's Post Traumatic Tour is slowly but surely shaping up. Following this performance, Mike will be heading to Philadelphia on June 30 to perform at Radio 104.5's 11th Birthday Celebration, which will be his first U.S. east coast show. After performing in Salt Lake City, Utah on July 28 at LoveLoud, he will embark on the first real leg of the tour in Asia, hitting Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, and likely more before he then heads to Europe for some festivals.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world!

Check out the rest of Mike's touring schedule here.

That's just the name of it. Cool place, we went there the day after the Hollywood Bowl show. I got a Foo Fighters shirt and the guy told me he had just checked out Dave Grohl at his register a few months prior. They were doing an in store event for an indie band and none of those fans knew who Dave was, or at least if they did, they left him alone and no one approached him. He said Dave pops in from time to time.

I am excited that Mike said "NYC soon", I hope he does something on 6/29 the day before the Camden show.

It's a legendary record store, bands and artists play small shows there all the time.

I signed up for this and the listening party, hopefully I get one of them, last LPU thing I won was for The Hunting Party release show at iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank.