Linkin Park Launches New "Minutes To Midnight" Merch

hahninator

If you're subscribed to the band's email list or follow them on social media, you have seen the announcement about brand new Minutes To Midnight merch.

"To commemorate the 11th anniversary of Minutes To Midnight, we created a few new merch items featuring logos and symbols from the album cover and packaging."

The four items include:

- Black MTM band font logo shirt

- White MTM band font logo shirt with "What I've Done" lyrics on the back

- Black MTM LP logo shirt

- Black MTM hoodie with band logo font

The new merch can be purchased here: https://store.linkinpark.com

Will you be picking up any of the items?

I'm not very impressed by these shirts. They do not look very official to me. If you type "Linkin Park" into any unofficial online store then this is what comes up most of the time.

Edited by andreas215

Just bought the What I've Done shirt, which is extremely badass. I already own an identical hoodie except it doesn't say Minutes To Midnight above the Linkin Park logo, but it's literally a black pullover that looks identical. So I won't get that. Might buy another shirt later this week. Glad that they did this because Minutes To Midnight is by far their best album. It's cool that they are honoring it. A lot of new fans probably won't understand just how epic the shit was back in 2007/2008.

A lot of new fans probably won't understand just how epic the shit was back in 2007/2008.

Minutes to Midnight was seriously Linkin Park's most important album. The entire course of the band changed when they decided to ditch the nu-metal sound for that album.

Minutes to Midnight was seriously Linkin Park's most important album. The entire course of the band changed when they decided to ditch the nu-metal sound for that album.

Yes. I also like how with MTM, yes, they changed their sound drastically, but it still felt like ‘’Linkin Park’’ to me. And they still kept some of the heavier sound with a few tracks. I also genuinely liked the experimentation on the album. I felt like later albums kind of didn’t feel like that for me.

Agreed 100%. They changed the style up big time and it still had the LP feel, as Geki said. Fantastic album and all of the bonus tracks, b-sides, session songs, etc are great. Some of the demos too. They did an awesome job.

I bought the hoodie, the WID shirt, and the circle LP logo shirt.

I was going to buy the WID shirt, but I'm wondering if it's a preorder.

The merch doesn't ship before june 11th right?

No it's a pre-order meaning you buy it now and it will ship out that day or maybe a day after that or so. I think that's how it goes. Makes sense to do it that way because then they can make the shirts for the numbers of orders they have instead of just mass producing a shit ton of shirts and hoodies that might not sell.

Yeah Geki is right. It'll ship around June 11. However, the last few items I had in this "preorder" style from the LP store shipped literally like, weeks before that. The CB pin came so fast, the Hollywood Bowl stuff came quickly, etc. It would not surprise me if I got a shipping notification tomorrow for this MTM stuff lol

• 1 month later...

My WID shirt came in the mail yesterday. Pretty damn epic shirt. Wearing it now. Good material, comfy, promotes the best album of all time, and awesome design. Can't complain.

Wow, I can't wait to recieve mine