Mike Provides (Another) Linkin Park Update

hahninator

Honestly having a rotating touring vocalist could be pretty cool. I don't know how I'd feel about a new vocalist going into the studio with them though. Linkin Park has been the one constant at or near the top of my favorite bands list since I first heard them in 2000 so I obviously want some new music from them at some point but it's still so strange knowing that we'll never hear brand new LP music with Chester's voice.

Edited by leftshoe18

Honestly having a rotating touring vocalist could be pretty cool. I don't know how I'd feel about a new vocalist going into the studio with them though. Linkin Park has been the one constant at or near the top of my favorite bands list since I first heard them in 2000 so I obviously want some new music from them at some point but it's still so strange knowing that we'll never hear brand new LP music with Chester's voice.

They have tons of unreleased Chester's vocal recordings i do believe that they'll use some of them in their next album that would be pretty fucking amazing and it could be like their final tribute.

They have tons of unreleased Chester's vocal recordings i do believe that they'll use some of them in their next album that would be pretty fucking amazing and it could be like their final tribute.

That would be awesome but idk if they will.. I was expecting some of that with LPU17 but we never got any music. Maybe LPU18.

I think using old Chester recordings on new songs would send the wrong message. Release those tracks through the LPU or something.

Yeah that would be a little weird. I don't see them releasing any old Chester recording to be honest. At least for now

It would only be cool if they polished up some b-sides that they have and released those as a compilation album, like maybe a 10 song album, 10 b-sides from all album eras. We know that they recorded a few songs at least for each album that were fully done, but cut from the album. All they'd have to do is mix and master them properly with someone and put em out. Put it out on CD, Vinyl, Apple Music/Spotify, etc. Doesn't have to be a LPU CD. You know?

If they ever get back in the studio as a 5 piece of with a new singer, they shouldn't use old Chester vocals. Wouldn't make sense to.