'One More Light' Is The Next Single?

RogueSoul

His death definitely had something to do with it. And once he died, it took the entire world by shock. Plus, people wanted to listen to songs like LOATR, SOTD, OML, etc. to remember him. OML will do decently as a single, I think, because of the meaning.

All promotion of Talking to Myself by both LP and their management stopped as soon as Chester died. They essentially cancelled the single release, only reason it got any airplay was because it had already been sent to radio.

Chester dying didn't just have "something to do with it," it was literally the exact reason.

Yes TTM had shitload of views on YT because it dropped on the same day Chester died

Now it has 68 mln views just 12 mln less than heavy.

the radio/charts performances were poor because nobody was interested in promoting it.

I thought you gonna write "because nobody was listen to it", but that would be a bullshit.

One More Light will be doing great in charts and whatever. But, honestly, I don't think anyone is thinking about that. I'm curious to see if we'll be having a tribute video to Chester, their friend. I believe that is the main reason why One More Light is going out in October: to pay a tribute to Chester.