Up Close with Mike & Chester in Amsterdam

RogueSoul

here is comment from LinkinPark.com (contest page):

michal98

Hi all, I won! :) I received a mail from Lorenzo in the morning. Travelling there from Czech Republic :)

Not sure if it's true, but bad sign for LPU soldiers who have tried their luck in this contest.

Just go to Melkweg and see what happens. That's a huge venue for just Mike and Chester to do some Q&A and stuff. Wonder if they'll play more than just Heavy.

Best case, they let you in. Worst case, you just hear whatever they play from out front with friends, then go get dinner.

One of the contests gave away 10x2 tickets

I wonder how much both LPU and that site with the form gave out. Only 54 people entered the LPU contest, if both LPU and the other site also gave away 10x2 tickets than they have invited a very very imited amount of people for the capacity of the venue.

I might just go to the venue, since it is 20 minutes from my work, but something feels a bit odd about these contests

I wonder how much both LPU and that site with the form gave out. Only 54 people entered the LPU contest, if both LPU and the other site also gave away 10x2 tickets than they have invited a very very imited amount of people for the capacity of the venue.

I might just go to the venue, since it is 20 minutes from my work, but something feels a bit odd about these contests

Good for you :)) I don't know if it's worth it to fly from Estonia to see Q&A, of course if miracle will happen and more winners will appear.

Good for you :)) I don't know if it's worth it to fly from Estonia to see Q&A, of course if miracle will happen and more winners will appear.

That might be a bit far away indeed. But let's hope for some miracles and more winners ^_^ Very curious about how many people actually will be there tomorrow, unless also business partners from Warner got tickets to the event, It seems a very low amount.

That might be a bit far away indeed. But let's hope for some miracles and more winners ^_^ Very curious about how many people actually will be there tomorrow, unless also business partners from Warner got tickets to the event, It seems a very low amount.

There will probably be lots of press interviewers, people from different radio stations, etc. And then there's the group of invited fans in between

Only 54 entered. Whut. Why not invite everyone? I can't just go cause I live in the north of the Netherlands and it actualy takes time to get to Amsterdam. Damn

Only 54 entered. Whut. Why not invite everyone? I can't just go cause I live in the north of the Netherlands and it actualy takes time to get to Amsterdam. Damn

this is exactly my question. It wouldn't be a problem to invite some 200 people right?

That is what I am wondering 54 people is really not much, but maybe it is a really really limited event

The other question is - why there is so low amount of LPU members in Amsterdam? :)

The real question is that someone from the Czech Republic won, while I have not read about actual Dutch LPU members winning tickets to the event :lol: though Dutch people won ofcourse in the other events -_-

The real question is that someone from the Czech Republic won, while I have not read about actual Dutch LPU members winning tickets to the event :lol: though Dutch people won ofcourse in the other events -_-

I won a ticket from LPU! Got a email this morning.

The other question is - why there is so low amount of LPU members in Amsterdam? :)

You also have to consider the event is tomorrow at 03:00 PM. Not everybody can go at that time on a Friday. Luckily I have no school tomorrow.

Edited by Kevin_V26

It feels bittersweet to know Chester and Mike will be so close to where I will be in some hours, but it is what it is. Still debating whether I will go to the venue and see what happens, but we'll see, first have to take care of other things, like my current really early morning shift :lol:

Damn. This sucks.

It does, better luck to us next time -_-

lpuhq

Thank you all for entering! We have reached out to the winners.

seems that that's it, no more winners for this contest, ahh

Too bad!

I won a ticket from LPU! Got a email this morning.

You also have to consider the event is tomorrow at 03:00 PM. Not everybody can go at that time on a Friday. Luckily I have no school tomorrow.

Congrats!!! :D keep us updated how the event went and everything surrounding it! Really curious to know how many LPU are there