Update on Mike's blog

Jen

There's a new album update on Mike's blog. He is thinking Dead by Sunrise will be out this Fall and the new LP album early next year.

"Anyway, we're still working hard on the new record, at home and in the studio. We've been meeting with producers and trying to make a schedule. Yesterday, we had a great talk about the details...we'd like to have Chester's Dead By Sunrise record out around the fall, and the new Linkin Park record in the earlier part of next year. We're working hard on lots of new music for you, and I can't wait 'til you get to hear it."

Source here.

hate to say it, but im pretty dissapointed. i was really looking forward to a LP album in the next months - esp since i actually believed it was probable along with PR 09. now, there is really no idea when they will come to the states. thankfully, there are a lot of other bands playing great shows this year but this is pretty disapointing to myself.

hate to say it, but im pretty dissapointed. i was really looking forward to a LP album in the next months - esp since i actually believed it was probable along with PR 09. now, there is really no idea when they will come to the states. thankfully, there are a lot of other bands playing great shows this year but this is pretty disapointing to myself.

3-4 years is what we should expect for lp to make 12 album songs. It sucks but it's just reality.

your telling me, they almost never come to AUS, theyve came 3 times, and only once did a whole national tour (melbourne adelaide perth brisbane sydney)

your telling me, they almost never come to AUS, theyve came 3 times, and only once did a whole national tour (melbourne adelaide perth brisbane sydney)

considering USA is their home, and compared to other tours, MTM touring in USA was pretty minimal compared to the other years.