• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, looking for a high resolution version of their original 4-piece logo shown below, please let me know. Can't seem to find one and it's not above.

There you go. However all of them are fan made, so they are slightly different from the original ones.

I did the first symbol (arrow) I had small version of it. I just managed to do a bigger one because the one that circle on the internet has sharp edges.

AwesomeLP you can add a new version of this, since it's better than the one on the list.

Edited by martinez

There you go. However all of them are fan made, so they are slightly different from the original ones.

I did the first symbol (arrow) I had small version of it. I just managed to do a bigger one because the one that circle on the internet has sharp edges.

AwesomeLP you can add a new version of this, since it's better than the one on the list.

thx, is there a way to get the original somehow? reason im asking is i want to get it as a tattoo

thx, is there a way to get the original somehow? reason im asking is i want to get it as a tattoo

Hey!

I'm also thinkin' about getting a tattoo of that logo. Do you know about the meaning of that symbols? The last two symbols are kind of clear to me (LP written in different ways/fonts) But I can't get the first two (Arrow an that target). Do you maybe even know which of the bandmembers created them?

And about your question....maybe you could make a high-resolution-scan of the buklet of the hybrid theroy album? thats what I thought about to do...

Thanks!

Edited by tobje

It can be hard to get originals in HQ, unless someone will cut them from high resolution poster/artwork or just re-create them in high resolution.

Here's a small image of the original symbols that I was cut from the skate deck and here's the image with the symbols made by fans that I posted above, it has the same resolution like image with original symbols, so you can compare both and see what exactly the differences are.

Do you maybe even know which of the bandmembers created them?

I'm pretty sure Frank Maddocks designed them.

maybe you could make a high-resolution-scan of the buklet of the hybrid theroy album? thats what I thought about to do...

Not a good idea with scan.

Edited by martinez

Thanks for your quick answer martinez!

I'll try to replicate the logo in HQ by myself. I'll show you the result afterwards in this thread. If you want to use it, feel free.

Do you maybe know about the meaning of the first two symbols?

Maybe not perfect yet, but it should be really close to the original one...

Some words to my creating-process: I took a picture (yes, with my conon camera :rolleyes: ) and tried to shape and sharpen the edges of the smybols. It was kind of tricky with the rounded ones, but the straight logos look nearly perfect, I think... the resolution has become 1996x436 pixels

If I just had an Idea of the meaning :blush:

Thanks

post-128232-0-11965200-1508246696_thumb.png

Edited by tobje

Maybe not perfect yet, but it should be really close to the original one...

Some words to my creating-process: I took a picture (yes, with my conon camera :rolleyes: ) and tried to shape and sharpen the edges of the smybols. It was kind of tricky with the rounded ones, but the straight logos look nearly perfect, I think... the resolution has become 1996x436 pixels

If I just had an Idea of the meaning :blush:

Thanks

excellent thanks

Unfortunately I don't know If there's any meaning behind those symbols.

The forum is automatically change the resolution of big images, your attachment has 1200x263, so If you can upload it via postimage and post the link (after you apload it and click on it, click again for full size). If it's possible without background. Thanks!

• 1 year later...