LPLive X: Linkinpedia

RogueSoul

A lot of my info is/will be on there, and I'm helping with the Linkinpedia Facebook page. I just haven't (as of yet) written any of the actual wiki articles.

Astat has contributed a TON of information on LPLive over the years. Honestly the best part of the wiki is it can be a sketchbook/notepad for what's in his head and he can finally get it all written down. Astat remembers small tidbits about the band that I would never remember. Don't worry, he'll get to it....I know he's in school and is busy these days but LPLive will be around hopefully forever, so there is plenty of time to add material.

Astat has contributed a TON of information on LPLive over the years. Honestly the best part of the wiki is it can be a sketchbook/notepad for what's in his head and he can finally get it all written down. Astat remembers small tidbits about the band that I would never remember. Don't worry, he'll get to it....I know he's in school and is busy these days but LPLive will be around hopefully forever, so there is plenty of time to add material.

I intend to be around forever as well, so this works out nicely. :P

This is so amazing.... I'm looking through these articles and I've learned so many new things already! There was clearly an immense amount of hard work put into Linkinpedia. I'm really thankful that you guys did this. It's inspiring how much you all care about the community.

LPLive truly is the best online community that I've ever been a part of, it's really like a family!